PS3 or XBOX?

Westindies

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,
i am planning to buy one PS3 or XBOX, which one do u recommend? i have never ever used these before. Not even a game controller:facepalm... if i buy either PS3 or xbox, will all the games work in that? unlike PC where i need to change the graphics settings, resolution etc...please recommend

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Go for the ps3, since you have to pay for online on the 360. Ps3 IMO has better exclusives. But if I were you, I would wait a while and get the the ps4/xbox one instead.

Last edited:

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Buy the PS3.
I have an Xbox and almost everything online is paid for.
Depends on your games,really.
Sports? Go for Xbox.
First Person? Go for PS.
All? Go for Xbox.
Mainly,better gameplay I believe.and even the worst graphics cable is in par with the average PS one.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Sports are the same on PS3 and Xbox, but PS3 has MLB: The Show if you're into that which is a killer exclusive.

In terms of action/adventure games, PS3 is clearly on top thanks to Uncharted and The Last of Us.

For FPS I think Xbox is better, though depends if you're keen on Halo. If you're not, both systems have Battlefield and COD, while PS3 also has Killzone and Resistance.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Go for the ps3, since you have to pay for online on the 360. Ps3 IMO has better exclusives. But if I were you, I would wait a while and get the the ps4/xbox one instead.

I echo this ^.

Westindies

Club Captain
i am more confused now :noway i will only play games of Sports genres and races such as f1,NFS,GT....i can tell u i will never play games like GTA,Call of duty etc....

My one more qn is, lets say i am buying PS3 or XBOX, will all the games work without any problems? as in, in PC there will be some graphics issues, so i need to change resolution, upgrade the RAM, GPU etc...

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yep.

By the sounds of it go with PS3 then, no need to pay for online and Gran Turismo 6 is coming out for PS3. PS3 also has MLB: The Show, otherwise PS3 and 360 are exactly the same pretty much for games like FIFA, Don Bradman Cricket, NBA 2K, etc. Most sports and racing titles are third party anyway.

Also 360 has a much higher rate of hardware failure.

Last edited:

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi guys,
i am planning to buy one PS3 or XBOX, which one do u recommend? i have never ever used these before. Not even a game controller:facepalm... if i buy either PS3 or xbox, will all the games work in that? unlike PC where i need to change the graphics settings, resolution etc...please recommend
I think you want to GTA V buy the ps3.

Users who are viewing this thread