Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
.::Stevo::. said:
Based on what?

You didnt really answer my question.
A Blu-Ray disc has almost 10 times more content then a normal DVD.

Also PS nad PS2 have been the most succesful consoles because of so many software titles

And whats with the attitude dude

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
las_faiz said:
xbox360 doesnt comes with hd-dvd and they wont hav any games on hd-dvd which is a major drawback.
Could you elaborate on this point, because I fail to comprehend what you're saying.

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Adarsh said:
Could you elaborate on this point, because I fail to comprehend what you're saying.
What I was trying to say was that Xbox 360 doesnt comes with an hd-dvd player. You ll have to buy it and it will only be used to play movies. Microsoft has no plans to release games on hd-dvd. the games would be on normal dvd which can hold 8.2 gigs i think if its a dual layer.
Sony has said that the games for ps3 would be made on blue-ray dvd which can hold ten times more content then a normal dvd.

Hsn

School Cricketer
I'm going to get a X360 and Wii. However, I am thinking of getting a PS3 because of a game I like on it, Metal Gear Solid. If it doesn't come out for 360 then I'll definitely be buying a PSthree, which will hopefully be a smaller and cheaper PS3. :p

Hsn

School Cricketer
I'm not going to buy the console immediately after it comes out. I'm going to wait 3 or 4 years and see if Sony comes out with a smaller and more compact "PSThree", just like PStwo was for the PS2. Or maybe the game could be released for 360 in a few years. It's a wait-and-see situation. Besides, that game Metal Gear Solid is not 'just a game'! It has one of the best story lines and characters ever so I think it's worth every penny. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread