MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Don't know whether to pre order it online or just wait for it to come out here in Australia.
I'd order it online after it comes out in the UK, you'll get the reviews of it from those who did pre-order, and still get it cheaper and quicker than the Australian release.

nz0003

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'd order it online after it comes out in the UK, you'll get the reviews of it from those who did pre-order, and still get it cheaper and quicker than the Australian release.

Yeah, seems like a pretty solid option. I just thought it might be cheaper to pre order and because I'm pretty sure I'll buy regardless of the reviews, I thought pre ordering might be the best idea. But then again, I don't want to get a dud game :p

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, seems like a pretty solid option. I just thought it might be cheaper to pre order and because I'm pretty sure I'll buy regardless of the reviews, I thought pre ordering might be the best idea. But then again, I don't want to get a dud game :p

If you preorder from HMV, it will cost you about 60 New Zealand dollars. How much are new PS3 games in NZ stores?

nz0003

International Cricketer
If you preorder from HMV, it will cost you about 60 New Zealand dollars. How much are new PS3 games in NZ stores?

I'm actually a Kiwi living in Melbourne, and I'll be buying on 360. I'm pretty sure I'll get it from HMV if I do pre order it, it was about 50 dollars IIRC.

nz0003

International Cricketer
They are $119 when they come out here. I think that's a rip-off.

Depends on the game and where you get it from. COD: MW2 was $120 odd at EB Games when it first came out, I got it for $70 at Dick Smith. AC09 was $100 at EB, so I presume IC10 will be the same.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
That's how EB make their money, EB's only use is price-matching other places and having slightly better chances of ok staff than with JB.

Helicon

School Cricketer
Nice to see lots of people taking advantage of the HMV offer I posted, and no-one giving me any rep :p

P

pcfan123

Hate to break it to you but it was not some groundbreaking discovery. HMV is a popular site.

P

pcfan123

perhaps a cookie? or a pat on the back? maybe you even want one of us to fly over to your house and jerk you off?

Users who are viewing this thread