• IPL

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • None, there is too much cricket

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

formula1man

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
If you could only choose 1, would you rather be watching the IPL or the test series' your nations are currently involved in.

Test series, even if New Zealand are being given a hiding. Would watch any international cricket over the IPL ftr.

Test matches easily.

Currently the IPL doesn't have many Aussie players(apart from the retired ones), so it's pretty boring for me.

Last edited:
I am an Indian fan and am not seeing the IPL at all.Modi is just diluting the IPL,IMO.

Test matches easily.

Currently the IPL doesn't have many Aussie players(apart from the retired ones), so it's pretty boring for me.

even after the series, Hussey, Katich, Watson, Smith & Harris are the only ones with contracts and Watson will be the only one to get a game I bet.

I doubt Dussey n White will get a game when the Shield finishes either

even after the series, Hussey, Katich, Watson, Smith & Harris are the only ones with contracts and Watson will be the only one to get a game I bet.

I doubt Dussey n White will get a game when the Shield finishes either

Why won't they get a game?:what

Why won't they get a game?:what

coz both of their teams look settled.

Royal Challengers:
Kallis, Steyn, Boucher, Morgen

They will probably take Ross Taylor over White. Plus Pietersen will come back.

Kolkata:
Bond, Hodge, Gayle, McCullum, Matthews, Mendis.

They might get a game but i doubt they will keep their spot when the Kiwis and English get back.

I find IPL so boooooooooooring simply because I don't care about any of the 8 teams and their cheerleaders. Test cricket's really superb, ODIs and T20s can go to hell.

Tests by a country mile and then some more.

If I want to see some flashy lights and a lot of tacky crap, I know the cheap areas of Aberdeen for a night out!!!!

i have been watching the test series. and they didnt let me down. its been good so far.

Users who are viewing this thread