Random questions

Jmbrown415

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all
- Does it ever rain in ashes?
- can you set time on test matches, Ie for day night tests, when creating a custom tour ( mine always say 10am )
- can you change the stadiums at in world championship? I noticed a few bugs when setting the home location

Sorry but didn’t want to create more than one thread.
J

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Hi all
- Does it ever rain in ashes?
- can you set time on test matches, Ie for day night tests, when creating a custom tour ( mine always say 10am )
- can you change the stadiums at in world championship? I noticed a few bugs when setting the home location

Sorry but didn’t want to create more than one thread.
J

I can only answer the top one, but I've never seen a single drop of rain in Ashes Cricket, sadly. I'm on the PS4, no idea if it's something on other platforms like the PC, but I would love it as a feature.

Jmbrown415

Club Captain
I can only answer the top one, but I've never seen a single drop of rain in Ashes Cricket, sadly. I'm on the PS4, no idea if it's something on other platforms like the PC, but I would love it as a feature.

Yes I am on pc and have never seen rain. It’s a shame would really love it. Can’t remeber if memory if they had it in dbc 14 or 17
Still a great game.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
There used to be rain delays without the rain, but since one of the patched dropped, I've never had a rain delay again.

W.G. Grace

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
1. No, it doesn't rain.
2. Not sure, sorry.
3. Supposedly, but I have never been able to and every championship I have played the matches have all been played at the exact same stadium with no option to change.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Since there's already a thread for random questions I'll ask one. Is the appeal button broken? Every time I appeal for a caught behind nothing happens yet the commentator says "I'm sure I heard a noise" or something to that effect. Am I missing something?

D

Deleted member 185125

Since there's already a thread for random questions I'll ask one. Is the appeal button broken? Every time I appeal for a caught behind nothing happens yet the commentator says "I'm sure I heard a noise" or something to that effect. Am I missing something?
Appeal button works fine, commentary is all over the place. Having said that, the mini game does get triggered for normal saves as well.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Thanks. So the mini games are there for all kinds of reflex catches. Still odd that I appeal but nothing happens unless it's LBW. I'm coming straight from DBC 14 where you could appeal for everything.

D

Deleted member 185125

Thanks. So the mini games are there for all kinds of reflex catches. Still odd that I appeal but nothing happens unless it's LBW. I'm coming straight from DBC 14 where you could appeal for everything.
I meant that the mini game triggers for non-catches as well. But you should be able to appeal nevertheless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread