Random Thoughts

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
In the past few years firecrackers have gone from being fun to downright irritating!

tweaking kids on the road won't let me sleep peacefully :(
I like to hear it. When I was in school/college, I used to burst firecrackers but now lost interest. So, when I hear firecrackers I will remember when I used to do that and it makes me happy ;p

D

Deleted member 46200

In the past few years firecrackers have gone from being fun to downright irritating!

I think that's called getting old... I feel I'm getting in to being a moan old women

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

So you mean to say you enjoyed firecrackers when you used to burst it few years back, then you grew up and now its gone to become irritating? Look, as @SweetCaroline said its called growing up. Let kids enjoy it. The thing is things and people want to politically and socially correct all times unlike previous times. Let people burst crackers and let people decide what they are doing is harming the environment in any way or not. Similarly for all my Muslim brothers, let them decide if they want to halal a bakri(Goat?) on Eid. It is a tradition which should not be changed regardless of country or caste. I hate when a ban on firecrackers raises voice on ban on halal of goat on Eid. Those two things are different and I do not see why any ban should be in place.

Last edited:

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Sleep early!
No can do :p

Let people burst crackers and let people decide what they are doing is harming the environment in any way or not.
I'm not debating whether firecrackers are good for the environment or not. I'm just saying that I feel irritated by them right now despite enjoying them three-four years ago.

I guess I have my tweaked up sleep pattern to blame.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No can do :p

I'm not debating whether firecrackers are good for the environment or not. I'm just saying that I feel irritated by them right now despite enjoying them three-four years ago.

But hey that tweaked up sleep pattern is one of the college things to love about. You dont get this time again once you start earning. :) So enjoy while it lasts

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Yea! You know it, I had similsr pattern in the summer vacations last year 2-3 am skeep to 1-2pm, fixed eventually!

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Just saw that it's been 2 years and 4 days since I joined pc. For some reason I still feel newbie ;p Maybe because I am surrounded by senior members.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Anyone from Hyderabad here? I am gonna be there for 2 days and want to know about the places one can explore.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Anyone from Hyderabad here? I am gonna be there for 2 days and want to know about the places one can explore.
@ThanksRudolph[DOUBLEPOST=1508396955][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just saw that it's been 2 years and 4 days since I joined pc. For some reason I still feel newbie ;p Maybe because I am surrounded by senior members.
You still feel you are a newbie even after being a Staffie and Fantasy Crickrt Team member :p
But TBH, I too feel the same way even after completing 2 years and 2 months.

Users who are viewing this thread