Random Thoughts

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Anyone from Hyderabad here? I am gonna be there for 2 days and want to know about the places one can explore.

You may head to Snow World at around 2 PM- a 2 hour program completely in Snow and then visit Lumbini Park and take a boat ride in Hussain Sagar lake. Once done, have sumptuous dinner at Paradise (check if it is open, because of late, they are not working on festivals).

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You may head to Snow World at around 2 PM- a 2 hour program completely in Snow and then visit Lumbini Park and take a boat ride in Hussain Sagar lake. Once done, have sumptuous dinner at Paradise (check if it is open, because of late, they are not working on festivals).
Birla Mandir is good too, right ? And I think Ramoji Film city will take more time ?

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Birla Mandir is good too, right ? And I think Ramoji Film city will take more time ?

Birla Mandir depends on the visitor's religion. Non Hindu's are not allowed. Since I had no clue, I didn't suggest.

And yes- Ramoji Film City takes one full day.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Thanks Prithvi. Yes I am planning a visit to Ramoji for sure. I think I will have to contact you via PM for more info.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone from Hyderabad here? I am gonna be there for 2 days and want to know about the places one can explore.
You already have got some great suggestions. If you are visiting with your family, a visit to the Charminaar is a must. It's a paradise for women there in terms of shopping. Trust me, they go nuts (in a good way :)). Prices are affordable too.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Tomorrow Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi sir visiting my home town...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread