Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If a student fails an exam/test, does the blame lie on the teacher or the student?
Assuming the teacher is half-decent and student isn't "witless" (or R-word; no offence to anyone but that word perfectly captures the meaning), then the blame is on the student. But what kind of test are you talking about here? Simple school quizzes/unit tests don't matter. College-entrance exams, most school teachers are not good enough. Tuition/coaching teachers quality would depend on location, batches, class strength etc. University exams i have no idea.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
9mqi0a5oz4o91.jpg

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Still waiting for the day when algebra/calculus/trigonometry visit me and say, "Hey, remember those days when you slogged and tried to make sense of us and we said it's important to learn this stuff? It's time. You can now use us to solve this xyz problem in your life".

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Still waiting for the day when algebra/calculus/trigonometry visit me and say, "Hey, remember those days when you slogged and tried to make sense of us and we said it's important to learn this stuff? It's time. You can now use us to solve this xyz problem in your life".
a^2 + 2ab + b^2 = (a + b)(a + b) = (a + b)^2

Nightmares.

Users who are viewing this thread