RANT about Q's

bothered

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not sure where this should go! couldnt find the rant room!

I joined some time ago but didnt really 'look in' that much till BLIC 2007 ps2 came out I thought id have a go using some info from you good guys here. I got info from elsewhere before this!

I would like to complain about the childish "gimme" culture

1) This is a cricket/cricket gaming forum (questions relating to this ARE ACE and expected)

Why do people think it is the place to come to ask stupid questions unrelated to the forum or the particular thread...the answers to which they can find elsewhere (sometimes even in the same thread).

IT IS NOT ABOUT BEING A NOOB. it is about being a lazy knob. Even people who understand basic english would know this. It seems to me there is a growing culture of childish "i want it now, without ANY effort." mostly i just ignore people if they cant be arsed finding out info themsleves but out of the many forums this one seems to be rife in it, allbeit in the editing threads.

Its a shame, as the people here are on the whole come across as intelligent. I guess what im saying is if you dont know, dont expect to get all info about EVERYTHING HERE! READ ABOUT AND SEARCH YOU LAZY GIT!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread