Rate my singing!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wonderwall by Oasis is pretty simple too

But yes Good Riddance would be pretty good too.

True - and Oasis are one of my favourite bands. Trouble is, there are a ton of chords in it that I don't know yet. :)

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The chords in it aren't very hard, though you do require a capo to play them...

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I made a little video of it and uploaded it to Youtube - I'll post the link once it's done processing. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I dunno why, but I thought you'd have a deeper voice haha.

You've got a pretty great voice, but I don't know much about music. Just one thing though you don't pronounce some words well enough. Like r's and stuff.

P

pcfan123

Yea your accent comes through the singing sometimes. Perhaps its just me but whenever most people sing it sound as if they have an American accent. That is not your case though.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I dunno why, but I thought you'd have a deeper voice haha.

You've got a pretty great voice, but I don't know much about music. Just one thing though you don't pronounce some words well enough. Like r's and stuff.

I know - if I make a conscious effort, I can usually make them sound a lot better - sometimes I forget to do it. :)

Thanks for the replies, guys.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Yea your accent comes through the singing sometimes. Perhaps its just me but whenever most people sing it sound as if they have an American accent. That is not your case though.

It's not a conscious thing - but I'm glad I don't. There are far too many people who sound as though they're trying to be 'American' - much better to be more unique. Like Lilly Allen, or Madness. :)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I know - the tone of our posts doesn't always come across the way they're intended, do they? :)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
By the way, I came across this guy on youtube -

YouTube - EricArceneaux's Channel

These exercises look very good, going by the lessons I've had before. Maybe if any of you guys want to improve your singing, it might be worth checking out. I'm going to stick with it for a while, and see if my voice improves - I have a feeling it will. :)

blake

School Cricketer
Didn't you post something like this ages ago? I seem to remember we had a singing thread a while ago, might've been you that started it as well.

Good luck at singing, I wish I had a half decent voice.

blake added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Ah, never mind, I found it - it was by Kshitiz ages ago.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Thanks.

I tried to post it a long time ago, but the site wasn't accepting it for some reason. It's only recently that I got Win 7 and found out about Movie Maker, so it was easy to grab some images, pop them in a video, add the song and upload it to youtube. :)

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Didn't you post something like this ages ago? I seem to remember we had a singing thread a while ago, might've been you that started it as well.

Good luck at singing, I wish I had a half decent voice.

blake added 3 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

Ah, never mind, I found it - it was by Kshitiz ages ago.
Yeah it was, and I've since more or less given up on singing. :p Will have to retry sometime soon...

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Yeah it was, and I've since more or less given up on singing. :p Will have to retry sometime soon...

Have a look at that guy's channel on youtube. I remember your singing - sounded as though your throat needed to be more relaxed and ' open' on the high notes and that's what those exercises are designed to do. According to him, if your throat is relaxed on the lower notes, the higher ones will come - and he really seems to know what he's talking about - he's a great singer himself as well.

I'm going to get into them - I want my old vocal quality back - the one I had when I was taking regular lessons. :)

Users who are viewing this thread