Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
He tested the beta version for the game engine and the gameplay which worked out pretty well.After rigorous testing only,Nautilus released it.

bestcricketgame

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
You're also using real player's names, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble for breaching copyright by doing that....

----------

He tested the beta version for the game engine and the gameplay which worked out pretty well.After rigorous testing only,Nautilus released it.

you can't be serious? This game has way too many bugs to have been rigorously tested. I didn't even get through 5 overs of a game and I had a list as big as my arm...

----------

hmmm i just moved my batsman well outside off stump, and tried to play a pull shot. All three stumps showing, the ball was nowhere near the batter but it still bounced back "off" the batter and I was given LBW. Add to that it was a half tracker and would have bounced over the stumps on just about any pitch (hence why i chose a pull shot)

Next ball I get clean bowled... the screen kind of freezes, goes black, and after about 10 seconds it decides it's had enough and crashes out.

Sorry guys but this is nowhere near ready for production. It's got potential, but you've got a lot of all-nighters ahead of you i'm afraid :)

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
well..if you are to release a revolutionilary game and especially when the game is large..you cant expect it to be bugless And as far as the ads are concerned they need income too.Coz all are not well of to purchase the premium version for 4-5$...I dont see as a prob.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You're also using real player's names, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble for breaching copyright by doing that....

----------

you can't be serious? This game has way too many bugs to have been rigorously tested. I didn't even get through 5 overs of a game and I had a list as big as my arm...

----------

hmmm i just moved my batsman well outside off stump, and tried to play a pull shot. All three stumps showing, the ball was nowhere near the batter but it still bounced back "off" the batter and I was given LBW. Add to that it was a half tracker and would have bounced over the stumps on just about any pitch (hence why i chose a pull shot)

Next ball I get clean bowled... the screen kind of freezes, goes black, and after about 10 seconds it decides it's had enough and crashes out.

Sorry guys but this is nowhere near ready for production. It's got potential, but you've got a lot of all-nighters ahead of you i'm afraid :)

I think you need to tone down your language a bit. Considering you are a developer yourself making cricket games, it reflects bad on you to be using such strong words. Remember, it's not what you say, but how you say it, that matters.

bestcricketgame

School Cricketer
I think you need to tone down your language a bit. Considering you are a developer yourself making cricket games, it reflects bad on you to be using such strong words. Remember, it's not what you say, but how you say it, that matters.

sorry you are probably right, I just think they've made a grave mistake in releasing too early and wanted to portray that.

I am trying to be helpful... there's nothing worse for our industry than one bad cricket game after an other being released to the store and driving people away from downloading others as well. Seeing games in production that have serious flaws in them is very frustrating...

regards

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
sorry you are probably right, I just think they've made a grave mistake in releasing too early and wanted to portray that.

I am trying to be helpful... there's nothing worse for our industry than one bad cricket game after an other being released to the store and driving people away from downloading others as well. Seeing games in production that have serious flaws in them is very frustrating...

regards

Still that is not the right way of helping. You have to understand the fact that its not an easy market. I too have posted bugs but that does not mean I go on criticizing them. You being a developer should have respect and should understand what one goes through and they have done a fantastic job in giving us this game.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
I have promised everyone here, that we will keep striving to fix most of the issues users are facing. We are aware of the issues and some of them mentioned here have infact been mentioned in the app description on the store itself under known issues.
The game that you see is the product of 80 days of 24/7 "all-dayers" "all-nighters"
and we will continue to strive in order to develop the perfect cricket mobile game.
With regard to the kind of tone being used by a certain individual - the tone proves that you have no idea about what being a developer means.

I am glad that most people here understand what we have gone through in order to bring what we have so far. And its really always been this faith and inspiration that drives our team forward. So thank you for that

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Cmon guys, relax. Yes, the game isn't perfect yet. But we have an active developer here who is committed to addressing the issues and it's sad to see that some of us don't appreciate that. Bugs apart, I'd say the game seems to be much better than anything in the market right now and I'm sure it will only get better as time passes by :thumbs

Just give these guys some time.

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
btw the * indicator points at the batsman on the non strike.Shouldn't it be on the person on strike?..Plus if my batsman tries a sweep and times it late wheb the ball is at the stumps..the bowler appeals for lbw even though the ball connected to the bat.This problem can make the game lose the realism.And what other people mentioned about the pink jerseys in n exiting and rentering etc are persisting.Hoping for fixes when y'all recover from your days and nighters hangover.I won't mind playing with them until them.

Plus I recommended this to 2-3 of my friends. They also appreciate you efforts very much. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

pudsy33

School Cricketer
When will tournament and franchise mode be launched? More then happy to pay for it as I an really enjoying the game. Glad to see my native country of Ireland involved :)

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've tried games from GTA SA to TDKR, Amazing Spiderman, Gangstar Rio and many more high-end games both on my Droid and iPhone/iPad and surprisingly none of these high-end games/other casual games like Temple Run and etc could involve me to play it for more than 15 mins a day but this game is something else.

Whenever I pick up my Grand, I somehow end up playing this for a long time and I absolutely love it. The gameplay is brilliant and the graphics are good enough. Amount of shots, those touch controls and the bowling everything is very well suited for touch-screen mobile phones. AI is very smart, I always play on the hardest difficulty and there's never a single easily-won match. It ends up in the death overs. Agree there are few bugs but if you keep that aside this is the best cricket game I've came across to.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Thank you yash, nice to hear some positive words. We are already working towards fixing issues reported here as well as some reports we got from google.

We will check and fix as many issues as we can by tonight and immediately pump out an update as early as tomorrow, will post a "whats new" for the update here tonight.

macintosh

Club Captain
Forget about the bugs, the game is just awesome:D
Finally a good cricket game on the mobile platform, please release it on PC aswell, m sure it'll work. I've told all my friends to download this game and enjoy. Must say, Real Cricket 14 is actually "REAL".
It's good that people are reporting bugs, and the developers will iron out the minor flaws, but overall, I can see this game going a long way. The first cricket game I've liked since EA Cricket 2007. Great Job guys, you've made one of the best cricket games ever... The ratings given by the users on google playstore says it all.

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
The game is brilliant indeed. Loving it.

Yes, there are several bugs and almost every bug is reported, and I'm sure they will be sorted out in the coming updates so I won't post about them. The only thing I find annoying are the ads. Way too many ads for my liking.

Apart from that, I'm loving the experience. Wonderful job. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread