Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Great stuff that, very well done.
I'd love to have a online multiplayer feature, one on one I mean. Unlike the recent cricket games for mobile where there's a leader board and stuff like that.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi Yash,

We really want to try and have an online Multiplayer feature, or maybe something we could atleast accomodate over S-Beam.
I want to first try and concentrate on making an amazing mobile cricket engine, and a game that feels good to play.
I can announce that we are looking to have 3 releases at the very least this year. Each release will have more and more features.

angad

Chairman of Consent
When you say integration with Facebook, do you mean adding your friends as part of your team and upgrading their attributes etc ?

Yeah...kind of. Also you can compare stats, challenge each other etc.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Hi Samrat,
Unfortunately I would have to rule out multiple camera angles.

Regards

Anuj

avinashdhoni

Club Cricketer
[/COLOR]I want to throw a question out there for you guys.
What is the one feature would you like on a mobile cricket game?

Note: I am seriously asking you guys, if the feature is validated and feasible, I will for sure use it in the game and even credit the provider of the idea in the game

:yes[/QUOTE]
. AI should be difficult as i have seen all mobile games its very easy to bat so just increase the batting difficulty what i say is just minimise the boundaries.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Thanks Avinash.
I would be looking to put in difficulty modes which would suit the wide range of users who would be playing the game.
For starters, they can choose the easy mode - where timing will be more forgiving, a pitch marker would be present etc
For Avinash, he can use the hard mode - where timing is crucial, no pitch marker - so watch ball from the bowlers hand, where only either speed or movement of the delivery is indicated.

How does that sound ?

mav77mortal

Game Developer
New Feature being worked upon

Hey guys, Something to stir you guys up!
I just want to release a rough image (look and feel) of one of the features I am working to include in the game. Let me know what you guys think-

:cheers

Attachments

• player-auction.png
    player-auction.png
    156 KB · Views: 99

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Must say the first screenshot is impressive for a mobile game. I'd love to follow the progress on this project and hopefully be of some use too w.r.t feedback. All the best!

Btw, where in Hyderabad are you located? Just asking because I'm from the same city too.

grkrama

National Board President
ya i guess they rendered models in 3d and sprited them... they look really nice and smooth

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Must say the first screenshot is impressive for a mobile game. I'd love to follow the progress on this project and hopefully be of some use too w.r.t feedback. All the best!

Btw, where in Hyderabad are you located? Just asking because I'm from the same city too.
Thank you for appreciating the work. If you are in the same city its perfect! Looks like I've already found myself a beta tester ;)
I will get in touch with you for sure when we are close to Beta .. at this point we are only in alpha as we started production on full throttle only since 2nd January

----------

ya i guess they rendered models in 3d and sprited them... they look really nice and smooth
Umm .. well actually you'd be surprised but the game is entirely in 2D both with regards to art and programming.
The models and animations are all well .... completely hand drawn - it is what i call 2D motion captured style :D

grkrama

National Board President
wouldn't have guessed it , really surprised to see the quality there in the sprites ,esp the cloth moment in animations and the level of detail.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Thank you once again, I really do hope that I get loads more suggestions and feedback as it helps us validate our ideas and work at every stage.
I really do hope that more PC members look at this thread as I am firm believer that their contributions are important instead of spending all their time waiting for release dates on other forums :lol:lol:lol

venkniralac

International Coach
this is a killer game we are ready to support you on any basis especially testing it:p btw any plans on having drs,snicko and what about sounds any commentators?

Users who are viewing this thread