Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Shivaskhi6

School Cricketer
Why The Hell was Real Cricket 24 was Updated to 1.8 just after a few days of 1.7 Update ? I had just started to play RCPL Auction with 500 Tickets ! I don't see any changes from 1.7 to 1.8 Update. Can anybody explain ? It didn't let me inside Real Cricket 24 without Updating. And now after updating to 1.8, it has reset RCPL Auction and I lost 500 Tickets for Nothing. I mean do you Real Cricket 24 people really want us to play Real Cricket 24 or not ? I waited for months to get RCPL Auction Squads to get Updated and after finally getting updated, I used 500 Tickets to start Auction and you gave update and reset it. Do you know how much grinding I did to get those 500 Tickets ? I don't know what you do, just refund me my 500 Tickets.
It's been more than 36 Hours. Anybody care to reply ?

Is this community dead or is it a joke just like Real Cricket 24 Game ?

I see many users like me complaining and suggesting many things. They surely didn't get their requests completed ( they won't, not in this lifetime ), but, atleast they deserve replies from Real Cricket Side.

They just didn't bother to atleast reply ?

Then why is this a community anyways ?

Planet Cricket should look into this. A Community as inactive and as useless as this is not a Community at all and should be removed completely as soon as possible from Planet Cricket as they are wasting their Resources and everybody's time here.

Users who are viewing this thread