Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Gagan1203

School Cricketer
Not able to Unlock The Wc 2023, Even though I have reached Level 100. Game shows it will get unlocked at level 98 but is still being shown as locked.

IamtheJayShah

School Cricketer
A very good evening to all of you out there. I hope everyone is doing great. I have been waiting for it since the day Anuj sir announced this community feature.
I have tried something new,i hope you'll like it and if you like my work do let me know so that i continue making these ☺️.
By the way,i don't have any idea how to create own thread like cricket19 modders for rc24 babar azam.png

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
A very good evening to all of you out there. I hope everyone is doing great. I have been waiting for it since the day Anuj sir announced this community feature.
I have tried something new,i hope you'll like it and if you like my work do let me know so that i continue making these ☺️.
By the way,i don't have any idea how to create own thread like cricket19 modders for rc24 View attachment 288011
Can you please show in game

cricybox

School Cricketer
My honest unbiased review of RC24:-

Really disappointed with the game, I always
prefer Gameplay over Graphics so I would've loved gameplay getting improved more than Graphics getting improved but alas the gameplay is still very same and unrealistic, the ai should've been realistic like Cricket 24 but it remains unrealistic and the highlight feature of this update was Community feature which too is paid while it should've been free, the only positive of this update is the graphics that look quite good for a mobile game but the jerseys and all are very unrealistic given by the company as default so if you don't have the mods subscription then it's of no use to you also the mods feature has to be renewed to access the mods. Absolutely disappointed hopefully the company improves in future

Supernova

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Playing RC for 5 years but after this update all my excitement went in vain. This is not an upgrade, it's heavy downgrade. RC 22 was much better, now even jerseys and player cards look cartoonist(dark and orangeish) or like of below mediocre games! Match count shouldn't be there in friendly games. We are purchasing shots after spending 8 days and each day watching several ads for 20-30 minutes and they are giving mostly stroke shots for that where mostly you will get 2 runs in 8 gold fragments. Team Nautilus said earlier that 2v2 will come by the end of 2023 and we waited more than a year for it! Since the launch of RC 22, they used to write 2v2 coming soon and that Coming soon has not come even after 1.5 years. In RC 22 there used to be atleast 8-10 people online in night time in my group of 45-50 friends, but now I hardly see 1-2 people playing game. You people are just playing with our emotions because we Indians love Cricket whether it's Sports or game. I really want other Cricket Games to do well now.

Last edited:

Prudhvi27

School Cricketer
Playing RC for 5 years but after this update all my excitement went in vain. This is not an upgrade, it's heavy downgrade. RC 22 was much better, now even jerseys and player cards look cartoonist(dark and orangeish) or like of below mediocre games! Match count shouldn't be there in friendly games. We are purchasing shots after spending 8 days and each day watching several ads for 20-30 minutes and they are giving mostly stroke shots for that where mostly you will get 2 runs in 8 gold fragments. Team Nautilus said earlier that 2v2 will come by the end of 2023 and we waited more than a year for it! Since the launch of RC 22, they used to write 2v2 coming soon and that Coming soon has not come even after 1.5 years. In RC 22 there used to be atleast 8-10 people online in night time in my group of 45-50 friends, but now I hardly see 1-2 people playing game. You people are just playing with our emotions because we Indians love Cricket whether it's Sports or game. I really want other Cricket Games to do well now
batmens not moving freely. And Arrows also so small and not working properly and in multiplayer right side placing cricketer photo creating disturbance and occupy more space.giving less space for other feature. Remove rectangular box plz update like cards. every time score card stressing long after ball by ball is not good. player Focus go out.scorcard should be constant and joystick worst worst lighter colour. batmens need colourfull .in shortmap joystick is good y can't u put that in game.we don't stress too long in short map thats good and one more joystick y covering left side that line right side line remove that.buttons should be should be like rc20 rc22 don't creat box like button. put buttons not box button these plz fix in next update

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread