Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Recreator

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Nepal
A very good evening to all of you out there. I hope everyone is doing great. I have been waiting for it since the day Anuj sir announced this community feature.
I have tried something new,i hope you'll like it and if you like my work do let me know so that i continue making these ☺️.
By the way,i don't have any idea how to create own thread like cricket19 modders for rc24 View attachment 288011
This is by far the best face mod I have seen till date by any modder of any player. It would be great if you can share how you do it so elegantly with us by sharing a short video.

Keep sharing your outstanding work!

Last edited:

Shivaskhi6

School Cricketer
My honest unbiased review of RC24:-

Really disappointed with the game, I always
prefer Gameplay over Graphics so I would've loved gameplay getting improved more than Graphics getting improved but alas the gameplay is still very same and unrealistic, the ai should've been realistic like Cricket 24 but it remains unrealistic and the highlight feature of this update was Community feature which too is paid while it should've been free, the only positive of this update is the graphics that look quite good for a mobile game but the jerseys and all are very unrealistic given by the company as default so if you don't have the mods subscription then it's of no use to you also the mods feature has to be renewed to access the mods. Absolutely disappointed hopefully the company improves in future
Sir, First of all, I would like to highlight the words " prefer Gameplay over Graphics " in which I completely agree.
AI should have been realistic, I also want to stress that point.
I'm also disappointed with the update.
Especially, the Batting Controls not working, especially, the move batsman control.
The Bowling Controls are unchanged for years.
Would like to see a change in terms of improvement where a Bowler Can't Bowl Yorker Every Ball and also Full Toss Feature would be a great addition.

To each and everyone here who waited for it from the very beginning of the thread, Congratulations everyone and I hope you all are enjoying the update, cheers!!
Enjoying is not how I would have put it, Sir.
I'm really very much disappointed with this update.
After waiting for six months for this update, we get only changed game interface which also doesn't look good in my opinion and I think many others would also agree on that with me.
Currently, that Move Batsman control button is bugging me more than anything right now. Not working randomly most of the time.
Or I would have suggested many things for upcoming update.
I just want to get these bugs fixed as soon as possible so that many suggestions could be discussed and implemented in next update by the Real Cricket Developers.
Even with the bugs, for me, Real Cricket is the Only Cricket Game I Play.
I always have my loyalty towards Real Cricket and just want it to improve to the level that there will be no competition exists for it at all in the Category of Mobile Cricket Games.

If that's the case then why even bother to update it RC24 from 22 if there will be no change to gameplay, The match simulation engine need to be changed a bit. Like C24 on PS4 was complete copy of C22 but they made it clear that they are focusing on licensed stuff for C24 but so far nothing From Nautilus about features updates or anything I am not against them but There should be some announcement before trailer launch just to keep the hype going and talking about Features/Changes Match simulation needs some changes , Special shots Can Hit Yorker for 130+meter six Shouldn't be like that I can understand if ramp shot Or reverse hit goes for four or even a six but 130+ meter six on Yorker with special shot is like pay to win , T20 matches opponents barely take singles or dots in death overs they smash perfect ball for sixes but in middle overs they will defend and defend even loose balls but death overs Runs should depend on ball delivered not pre decided that no matter how we bowl they will smash boundary this can be done with small match engine changes and Career mode Should be priority many users wouldn't mind waiting and even paying for Career mode But it should be there it's a must @mav77mortal
Sir, I have to agree on the every point you mentioned here, except the one point, which, I and many would completely disagree, which is about Career Mode.
Career Mode should be Free in my opinion and a Request to Real Cricket.
World Cricket Championship 3 which is more likely a Competitor for Real Cricket has Career Mode Free.
So to compete with it and for the sake of us Loyal Real Cricket Players and Fans, I Request the Real Cricket Developers or Anybody who decides it, Please, if Career Mode is Ever Released, Please, make it available for Free.

Last edited:

cricketerbmm

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Sir, First of all, I would like to highlight the words " prefer Gameplay over Graphics " in which I completely agree.
AI should have been realistic, I also want to stress that point.
I'm also disappointed with the update.
Especially, the Batting Controls not working, especially, the move batsman control.
The Bowling Controls are unchanged for years.
Would like to see a change in terms of improvement where a Bowler Can't Bowl Yorker Every Ball and also Full Toss Feature would be a great addition.

Enjoying is not how I would have put it, Sir.
I'm really very much disappointed with this update.
After waiting for six months for this update, we get only changed game interface which also doesn't look good in my opinion and I think many others would also agree on that with me.
Currently, that Move Batsman control button is bugging me more than anything right now. Not working randomly most of the time.
Or I would have suggested many things for upcoming update.
I just want to get these bugs fixed as soon as possible so that many suggestions could be discussed and implemented in next update by the Real Cricket Developers.
Even with the bugs, for me, Real Cricket is the Only Cricket Game I Play.
I always have my loyalty towards Real Cricket and just want it to improve to the level that there will be no competition exists for it at all in the Category of Mobile Cricket Games.

Sir, I have to agree on the every point you mentioned here, except the one point, which, I and many would completely disagree, which is about Career Mode.
Career Mode should be Free in my opinion and a Request to Real Cricket.
World Cricket Championship 3 which is more likely a Competitor for Real Cricket has Career Mode Free.
So to compete with it and for the sake of us Loyal Real Cricket Players and Fans, I Request the Real Cricket Developers or Anybody who decides it, Please, if Career Mode is Ever Released, Please, make it available for Free.
Very elaborately written
I hope the Devs will fix the bug soon

Shivaskhi6

School Cricketer
Very elaborately written
I hope the Devs will fix the bug soon
Yeah
Just noticed that not only Move Batsman button but every button on Batting Screen are not responding properly
Also almost every button in Real Cricket 24 rarely not responding properly
Hope they fix it asap

cricketerbmm

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yeah
Just noticed that not only Move Batsman button but every button on Batting Screen are not responding properly
Also almost every button in Real Cricket 24 rarely not responding properly
Hope they fix it asap
True
I hope they will fix it in this week itself

ViralSuthar22002

School Cricketer
I would like to tell something about the running mechanism in RC24
The AI takes single in the inner circle even when the ball is going straight to the fielder, I real life the batter would have never taken a run on that but here the batter takes it every time, do you guys agree with me that this should be solved.
When the first version of RC24 was released the batter were not taking those runs and I was happy about that but in next update they changed it again.
On the AI issue, yes the AI needs to be changed. It must be playing how real matches happen but this is not the case.
The perfect bouncers and yorkers needs to be respected by AI, it is like they can hit any ball anytime, anywhere.

ViralSuthar22002

School Cricketer
For making matches thrilling, I have an idea
Why don't they have a option of a par score in a match.
Where we will decide for example we can decide 250 will be par score in ODI match
So if AI bats first then maybe it will make around 260 then we will chase it and according to this pitch it will take us until the end overs where we can win or lose the match and this will make matches more interesting and not one sided or the situation can be vice-versa where We will batting first and AI will be chasing
Same thing for t20 and test

Supernova

County Cricketer
Is there any chance of 2v2 in near future? Please tell! Till when we cannot expect it? Earlier it was by 2023 end!

Shubham431

School Cricketer
Like literally they make the game worse with every update they release. I don't know who and why are they doing this . I don't want anything to be free but atleast make the gameplay a bit playable. Even in medium difficulty the AI doesn't loose wickets. I think RC team really supports bazball cuz in test matches they play like T20 and it's so much difficult to take even 5-6 wickets in 90 overs. My god they are as awful as one can get . Even though I loved the game when it released it is non enjoyable and multiplayer has issues of its own . I am not spreading hate . Just want the Developers to atleast put some efforts or just re-release the first version of RC24 or simply copy RC20's AI.

Shivaskhi6

School Cricketer
Why The Hell was Real Cricket 24 was Updated to 1.8 just after a few days of 1.7 Update ? I had just started to play RCPL Auction with 500 Tickets ! I don't see any changes from 1.7 to 1.8 Update. Can anybody explain ? It didn't let me inside Real Cricket 24 without Updating. And now after updating to 1.8, it has reset RCPL Auction and I lost 500 Tickets for Nothing. I mean do you Real Cricket 24 people really want us to play Real Cricket 24 or not ? I waited for months to get RCPL Auction Squads to get Updated and after finally getting updated, I used 500 Tickets to start Auction and you gave update and reset it. Do you know how much grinding I did to get those 500 Tickets ? I don't know what you do, just refund me my 500 Tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread