Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

He guy's you can see the graphics differences in between RC22 and RC24 those who are saying graphics not improved !!

But the fact is graphics are enhanced i don't know how much graphics improvement you need because already this same types graphics and stadium available in actual life stadium .

And what's new features leaked from this image -

Graphics enhanced
Players model resized design
This pic is from WC23 mode
Too much realistic Jersey's
Lighting looking blue and come into the stadium clearly
Umpire red Jersey's
More Detailing in pitch and stadium
And stadium stands looks like full in 3d with solid.

Now excited for more leaks and specially trailer @mav77mortal ❤️
Thanks for the comparison brother, the forum is incredibly engaging now, loving it

One more from what will be a historic venue perhaps ! :ind:

View attachment 283963

As promised a first look for what we are working towards with RC24. Still a work in progress but would love to get your feedback. The team is constantly pushing and working long hours to make RC24 happen as soon as possible!

View attachment 283962
1. Add New Type of Bating & Bowling Controls.
2. Improvement In Weather (Add Sunny, Cloudy & Rainy Weather With Thunderstorm).
3. Players With Different Different Physical Abilities like Hight & Weight.
4. Different Type Type of Empires.
5. Ultra Edge in DRS.
6. Player Injury of Batsman, Bowler or Fielder after Injury player replace with Different player.
7. Add new Currency by wich we rented a tournament for 1 time.
8. Add new new amination & cut scene
9. Women Cricket Team.
10. Most Important My Career mode.

Sir can you add some realastic features to the game like -

1- Actions replay systems in main menu where we can see replay of every shots from main menu like football games because some push or stroke shots in looking and in playing so they look so beautiful so we want to see replay of every shots from different camera angles.

2- Gold shots atleast goes to the 2nd floor of stadium and in 1st floor already free shot goes where we can upper look of stadiums.

3- Need high sixes like huge six .
4- Day overcast conditions with lightening sign in the sky with sound ⛈️
5- Six out of the stadium feature.
6- Increased lbw wickets and outside and inside and top edges
7- Add assist fielding and assist catches by two fielders and fielding make more realistic with including more catching and sliding and driving and in every animations
8- Highlights feature
9- Fall of wickets highlights
10- more animations and celebrations and cutscenes in every formats and Sledging
11- Run out feature and AI run out feature it's totally missing in RC22.

@mav77mortal ❤️

As promised a first look for what we are working towards with RC24. Still a work in progress but would love to get your feedback. The team is constantly pushing and working long hours to make RC24 happen as soon as possible!

View attachment 283962

Last edited:
1) Improved Camera Angle
2) Little Bit graphics also.
3) Player body also looking fit.
4) Noticeable Batsmen Stance

Suggestions:- @mav77mortal
We want Fielding Map to be Manual free Fielding positions. We can place players anywhere without fixed Fielding positions (Dots).
Because for strategy it best.

1000004255.jpg

Last edited:
1. Add New Type of Bating & Bowling Controls.
2. Improvement In Weather (Add Sunny, Cloudy & Rainy Weather With Thunderstorm).
3. Players With Different Different Physical Abilities like Hight & Weight.
4. Different Type Type of Empires.
5. Ultra Edge in DRS.
6. Player Injury of Batsman, Bowler or Fielder after Injury player replace with Different player.
7. Add new Currency by wich we rented a tournament for 1 time.
8. Add new new amination & cut scene
9. Women Cricket Team.
10. Most Important My Career mode.
Good suggestions.
Post automatically merged:

Sir one request please update grass textures and graphics looks soo unrealistic, m

ake it like ICC cricket mobile. Will look like pc game
I just like their players size big and movement.

I am surprised, that the series of Real Cricket game has been running for so many years, but till now we have got only one Pakistani stadium, and no Sri Lankan stadium either. The game has all the franchise leagues, but there is many domestic tournaments, which are not yet in the game.

View attachment 283962

View attachment 283962
Sir we can except to see career mode in this upcoming series of Real Cricket ???

#rc22 Real cricket 22 Dear Anuj sir i request you please add this feature overcast condition cloudy whether i never play these condition add new bolling action add look like rockstar allrounder ben stokes, moin ali, sam currun, shardul thakur I'm waiting long time this feature i like your hard work i appreciate your work:ind:

Attachments

• 1621689884_capture_bvf.jpg
    1621689884_capture_bvf.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Dear Anuj sir i request you please add this feature overcast condition cloudy weather we never play this condition

Attachments

• 1621689884_capture_bvf.jpg
    1621689884_capture_bvf.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread