Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

ben786

School Cricketer
As promised a first look for what we are working towards with RC24. Still a work in progress but would love to get your feedback. The team is constantly pushing and working long hours to make RC24 happen as soon as possible!

View attachment 283962
We are eagerly waiting for trailer and update of real cricket 24 .. As World Cup is starting next week so please give us new update at that time .. Don't delay please @mav77mortal

cricketerbmm

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think one thing that should be implemented, a much needed thing, Ai batsman's almost never get run out (unless it's do or die)
I think they are so much calculated in rbw, and of course always reaches the crease before our throws reach there, anybody agrees?

Shawon786

School Cricketer
I think one thing that should be implemented, a much needed thing, Ai batsman's almost never get run out (unless it's do or die)
I think they are so much calculated in rbw, and of course always reaches the crease before our throws reach there, anybody agrees?
Right opponent team run out so less even critical situation Opponent team Batsman can't take runs AI should improve and lbw so less . @mav77mortal

Rajesh11

School Cricketer
There should be some gameplay improvement like batsman losing balance after playing some shots, bowler losing balance after his running.
Players with their clothes. Gameplay in single player mode should be improved. Balls have to out of stadium, scoreboard improvement.
I saw a recent pic of RC24 (aus vs eng)
graphics has some improved. Pre-match show like RC20 should be added and also team dugout is only while players celebrating, it is not in ground.

I have a question, will RC24 will be updated on RC20 because the graphics engine has been changed in RC24 when comparing to RC22.
I miss players pad in RC24.

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread