Real Cricket Real Cricket™24 loading..?

Rockyy

School Cricketer
I heard from some YouTube channel that first there will be a normal update during this CWC and then Nautilus mobile will release rc24 update during ipl 2024 (expected,not confirmed). .....is it true?

cricketerbmm

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I heard from some YouTube channel that first there will be a normal update during this CWC and then Nautilus mobile will release rc24 update during ipl 2024 (expected,not confirmed). .....is it true?
@Android Gaming Adda who showed us the leaks first, is highly confident that 24 will release this year, and there'll not be any major update for the cwc.. :NO:

cricketerbmm

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Yes that's a bit heart breaking but from what I've heard, the entire team is occupied with rc24 and hence we may not even see an OTA update for the worldcup
That's actually good in a way as the entire team is trying to release RC24 as soon as possible :-):plainsmile:

Last edited:

cricketerbmm

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Although if we look at the previous record, RC22 was released almost 3 months after the trailer was released, because it was a new game and a lot changed in between the titles (20-22)
But in case of updates, RC19 trailer was released in April 10th and the update release date was april 15th, Real cricket 20 trailer was released in Jan 2020 and the update was released in the first half of February itself, so in case of updates, they've never taken much time to release the update after releasing the trailer :cheers

Rockyy

School Cricketer
no brother rc24 will be released in 2023 may be December month but an announcement will be happening in between world cup time. But no major update will be coming in recent days. Yes, I think an Ota update will be happening on 5th October. But yes, no update in between you will see a direct update of rc22 to rc24 in the month of December.
Ghee shakkar to your mouth if this becomes true, lol

shoail

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Real Cricket 24 Gameplay Picture Finally Here Posted by Anuj Mankar Sir #RealCricket24 #RC24

Dear sir,

my name is shoail ansari and i am form nagaur, rajasthan i played your game since 2018 your team is very talented and hardworking so just wanted to say u pls fix they all ⬇️

please fix all team international and domestic Jersey to real Jersey because we are not get realistic feel in game.

improve AI for we bowl to opponents and they not bowled or lbw in any format. When we bowl Yorker they play very easy like bumrah starc they bowled opponent so it's very important pls add.

When we Bowl wicket to wicket bowl ai Batsman automatically step back

And sir can u add this one only a player played they shots like Rohit Sharma shots only play Rohit not other batsman, sky has lots of shots so only he can play these shots not other batsman or ai.

mostly umpire Jersey black to red.

sir u can add player height and weight feature I think it's good one.

And sir can u add feature of player customize as possible.

And change to your game engine because game like a robotic game sorry but sir it's true.

And AI Off Break Bowler bowl to Over the wicket not Round the Wicket it's not good

Sir can u add feature of community like cricket 22 have.

And sir add option for realistic difficult like ashes cricket 22 have this feature.

Pls improve in test match when our bastman confidence improve to high ai field to like T20, AI has not good for fielding side no slip in odi no slip catches in game sir pls improve this thing for realistic game feel.

This game is gonna better and better. I hove u got more success and fame for this game.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
PlanetCricket Award Winner
A reminder to members that the forum rules are clear: please communicate in English. Your English doesnt have to be perfect but posting in any other language than English is not allowed under forum rules. Thanks.

cricketerbmm

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
A reminder to members that the forum rules are clear: please communicate in English. Your English doesnt have to be perfect but posting in any other language than English is not allowed under forum rules. Thanks.
Understood :plainsmile:

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Hi Guys,

Finally unveiling the brand new feature that we have been working on with RC24. I believe something like this that involves the community in every which way should be a first for cricket games on mobile. I believe this could end up creating a lot of social buzz and ability to showcase creativity.

RC Mod Creator

The feature is still "WIP" and will consist of a tool that can be accessed via steam. You can use this tool to create, modify and add any graphical assets you please. Make the game look, the way you want and even possibly add yourself to "your version" of the game.
Non-creators and general players of the game will be able to access all the community creations directly from within their existing game.

Hope, I have been able to introduce and explain this feature well enough.

I think community creations is not something new to PlanetCricket.

Hope this feature works well in terms of building a larger community.

Cheers

P.S - the team is working extremely hard on RC24 and I will give out more information as and when ...

Users who are viewing this thread