Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Codemasters are so weird cant they just tell us straight forward answers yes or no this game will work in North America or no?

Edit: I believe that it should work in North America if it is region free I am like 99% sure of it

Last edited:

ginu321

School Cricketer
Here's some stills from the second trailer, these shots actually look half decent.

Attachments

• Ashes Cricket 2009.jpg
    Ashes Cricket 2009.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 63
P

pcfan123

The 2nd trailer is just more crap. Can you show us a bloody gameplay video and not something that looks like its from a Jerry Bruckheimer movie.

Swingers

Club Cricketer
I know the lack of gameplay footage so close to launch is worrying, why wont they show it to us?

srk121

International Coach
guys can some post those gameplay footage on youtube as it is not working for me on gamespot. Everytime i click it goes back to main page. Anyone else having this problem?

Please guys i really wanna see this. Thank you..

sl_fan

School Cricketer
guys can some post those gameplay footage on youtube as it is not working for me on gamespot. Everytime i click it goes back to main page. Anyone else having this problem?

Please guys i really wanna see this. Thank you..

dude they have removed those gameplay footages at gamespot ...maybe they are updating it with some more videos :D

CHUCKY666_UK

School Cricketer
Surely the demo must come out tommorow! If I remember correctly, the BLIC07 demo came out 2 weeks before the game. So I guess it should be 2mrw on XBL and PSN and if not the definately a week on Thursday! In the meanwhile, I am keeping myself busy with the underated BLIC05 on PS2 (playing on PS3).

dhaka warriors

School Cricketer
Guys is Bangladesh in this game? someone in another forum said bangladesh is not in this game. :eek:

graham

Club Captain
I wonder where all the vids have gone from gamespot and has anyone downloaded them so they can go up on you tube :cheers

srk121

International Coach
I wonder where all the vids have gone from gamespot and has anyone downloaded them so they can go up on you tube :cheers

I think they have been removed. i have been constantly trying to play the videos, but it would not work.

P

pcfan123

playashes.com has both the trailers, its the official microsite for the game

Users who are viewing this thread