Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
for some reason all the videos have been removed,hopefully they ll be back up again soon.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
2nd trailer looks so much better. Sure the shots aren't entirely realistic, but just think as if every player is Simon Katich. That way it'll be 100% realistic. :)

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
dont bother about the trailers.
Just wait for the game.
I am damn sure that it will be a masterpiece

International Coach
well the game is another 2 weeks away,so all we have is the vids for now and hopefully the demo will come out today or tomorrow.

thevicky

Club Captain
It's clear now that game will be released in Australia on 13.08.09. Check playashes.com and select Aus country.

Bugger...

I wonder why the delay in Australia... means the series will be 4/5ths over... makes no sense

blazer-glory

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I never usually pre order anymore, Ive been stung to many times in the past but as it been soo long since a new cricket game emerge I'll take my chances! :upray

Just seen that link of yours SRK121, I'll keep an eye on that Art of Cricket game!! :)

Last edited:

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It will be region free but region coded? that makes no sense. Why cant they give us a straight answer about anything. COdemasters would make great politicians.

This was being discussed in another thread and the consensus seems to be that PAL PS3 games should work on NTSC PS3s if connected to an HDTV (progressive scan through either component or HDMI). The link also seems to clarify the same - PS3 NTSC/PAL game differences

While I am far from impressed with how Codies have managed communication around the game in general, in this case I don't believe they are being politicians about it. They can't possibly control the various factors that might go into getting it to work for NTSC systems and understandly don't want to be accountable for something that's out of their control.

ps3geek

School Cricketer
True to our word (check the comments board), we've been feverishly trying to track down some info on Ashes Cricket 2009's release dates in regions outside of the UK and have finally had some luck.

As well as the previously announced UK release date of August 7th, a source at Codemasters has now confirmed an August 13th release date for Australia. PAL versions of the game will also come to India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh a few weeks later, with Codies suggesting a late August launch in the three countries.

Our source revealed that Codemasters is "Looking at the possibility of an NTSC version" (i.e. one for the North American market), as there is a "Surprising interest in North America and Canada".

Of course, if you are in an NTSC region and own a PS3, you can always get a PAL version of the game on import as the console is region free.

Tell me guys this is not gonna happen to other countries :noway

ps3geek added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Ashes Cricket 2009: Further Regions And Dates Revealed News - TotalVideoGames.com

samvaze

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know the lack of gameplay footage so close to launch is worrying, why wont they show it to us?

cause their is nothing that they can show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its the same 05&07edited ver.with new(few)artifacts which dosent really matters
if its their or not, isent it?

thevicky

Club Captain
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread