Release Date-August 7 ( New Trailer, July 16 )

sl_fan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
man with the second trailer i am impressed:love

thats wii,completely different producer :D
Btw
i saw this in codies forum
Ashes legend Shane Warne making an appearance in support of the Ashes Cricket 09 game at London?s Oxford St Branch of HMV on the 28th July.
Shane Warne Ashes Cricket 09 event at HMV (Oxford St, London) - Codemasters Forum

and we are going to have game demo in 28th july,1.30 pm gmt :D

thanks for the info .. that means we gotta wait almost another 6 days to get the demo on our hands :crying

Jack Sparrow

School Cricketer
Demo is really possible coz i have noticed a grayed Demo tab on the playashes website. I would check that tab daily and would post here when it turns accessible:banana2:banana2

ThandaMilk

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
This has to be the straightest mid-off I've ever seen.

A little too straight to be legal. Saw a "long stop" as well in one of the other videos with a fielder being positioned directly behind the wicket-keeper.

I'm one of those really looking forward to this game, and holding judgment till I play it for myself. Unfortunately though, personally for me some of these videos are serving only to point out such minor nuances of the game that may not be deal-breakers, but are certainly an annoying distraction. The field positions are a case in point. The stand and deliver, Graham Gooch style stance for every batsman (in the Great Players trailer) is another.

Here's to trying to keep my trap shut for another couple of weeks.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
In that demo news, they indeed said that there will be demo of the game there. I am not so sure whether it will be a release of demo. May be they would have meant, the explanation of the game in front of Shane Warne. i.e demo of the game. :D Lets see..

10dulkar

Club Cricketer
Checked Gamespot site now. I am not able to see the videos. I think they have removed it or may be updating with new videos.:D

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
In that demo news, they indeed said that there will be demo of the game there. I am not so sure whether it will be a release of demo. May be they would have meant, the explanation of the game in front of Shane Warne. i.e demo of the game. :D Lets see..

you spoiled all the fun:crying:mad:
EDIT:-you have spoken the truth ,(i am becoming over excited:mad:)
Helios in codemaster Forum said:
The Original Post is entirely unrelated to the demo release date, not quite sure how you came to the conclusion you did to be honest

Last edited:

sl_fan

School Cricketer
Checked Gamespot site now. I am not able to see the videos. I think they have removed it or may be updating with new videos.:D

ya same here i just checked it but they have removed those gameplay videos ... :eek:

ballers101

Club Cricketer
To all the North Americans,

I asked codemasters if this game would work in North America and here their reply.

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

Ashes Cricket will be region free, however it will still be in PAL format so we can't guarantee it will work on NTSC systems.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Okay so basically almost every North American has NTSC systems but the thing is the game will be in PAL format yet it will be region free. Still they cannot guarantee that it works in NTSC systems what do you guys think will it work because it is region free?

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To all the North Americans,

I asked codemasters if this game would work in North America and here their reply.

Thank you for submitting your recent request to Codemasters Customer Services concerning Ashes Cricket 2009.

Ashes Cricket will be region free, however it will still be in PAL format so we can't guarantee it will work on NTSC systems.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Okay so basically almost every North American has NTSC systems but the thing is the game will be in PAL format yet it will be region free. Still they cannot guarantee that it works in NTSC systems what do you guys think will it work because it is region free?

So that means that 360 version is also region free, if it is then its a great news.

P

pcfan123

It will be region free but region coded? that makes no sense. Why cant they give us a straight answer about anything. COdemasters would make great politicians.

ginu321

School Cricketer
theres a different trailer up on playashes.com. Some better shots being played lol

Users who are viewing this thread