Request Cricket Captain 2019 Editor

NIT111

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

It will be great if anyone can help in providing or making a basic way to scout young regen who have good potential. I am looking for mac os version.

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I have written a Scout for Cricket Captain 2018 running under Windows.

I could patch it for Cricket Captain 2019, but I don't have any systems running Mac OS. If we can find anyone with basic programming skills and a Mac computer, then it could potentially be ported to Mac.

Honestly, it would probably be cheaper and easier for you to buy Windows 10 for £2 on eBay and dual-boot your Mac.

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
were you able to work out anything?

Sorry - I totally forgot to write back here. I'm about 99% sure anything I do with the 2019 demo isn't going to work immediately with the full version. I checked with the 2018 demo and its memory addresses aren't the same as the full version.

Give me an hour or two and I'll upload a dummy editor to test that theory.

If that doesn't work, then there might still be ways to get it going, but it starts to get difficult. (I'll have to write a program that searches for addresses by brute force and upload it for someone else to run). At that point, it starts to look preferable that I just cough up £18 for the game, which I really didn't want to do. Cricket Captain 2020 is due out soon, which should see the price of 2019 drop to less than half price.

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
@ahmedleo414 (or anyone else who reads this first) Please try downloading the attached dummy editor for Cricket Captain 2019.

1. Run Cricket Captain 2019 and open any player's profile.
  2. Try running the dummy editor.
Like I said, I'm 99% sure you'll just see an error saying it failed to load. Either way, please let me know and I'll work on the next steps.

Attachments

• CricketCaptain2019Editor051-00.zip
    59.8 KB · Views: 121

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Assuming the dummy editor didn't work, please download the attached PointerSearcher program, which should find the memory pointers we need.

Note: You must run Cricket Captain 2019 and load Rory Burns' profile before running this program (he plays for Surrey).

If the Pointer Searcher produces more than one "Success!" message, then please close it and try again. This time, click "Continue" a few times in Cricket Captain, and try accessing Rory Burns' profile via a different screen (e.g. the Training screen, or the team selection screen).

After a couple of tries, you will hopefully see something like this (with only one "Success!" message):

PointerSearcher.png

Please copy (Ctrl+C) the whole output and paste it here in the forum so I can create the 2019 Editor.

Attachments

• PointerSearcher.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 42

boomridi

School Cricketer
Assuming the dummy editor didn't work, please download the attached PointerSearcher program, which should find the memory pointers we need.

Note: You must run Cricket Captain 2019 and load Rory Burns' profile before running this program (he plays for Surrey).

If the Pointer Searcher produces more than one "Success!" message, then please close it and try again. This time, click "Continue" a few times in Cricket Captain, and try accessing Rory Burns' profile via a different screen (e.g. the Training screen, or the team selection screen).

After a couple of tries, you will hopefully see something like this (with only one "Success!" message):

View attachment 232740

Please copy (Ctrl+C) the whole output and paste it here in the forum so I can create the 2019 Editor.
Got the "success" message twice.

lish2642

School Cricketer
@weetabixharry as mention here is the single success out message

Searching...
Success! Please record this information:
0xB6 0x91 0xDD 0xB7
0xB0 0x08 0xA3 0xCF
0xB7 0xDA 0xAE 0xAF
0xC0 0x49 0xF8 0x4F

upload_2020-5-15_23-13-38.png

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
@lish2642 Thanks. I'll need results from a couple of other people to be sure, but it's a very good sign that this succeeded. Hopefully, I'll be able to upload a basic version of the 2019 editor today.

If the basic editor works, then I'll need to upload another version of the PointerSearch program to get a couple of the more advanced features working.

boomridi

School Cricketer
@boomridi Please post your results anyway.
First attempt:

Searching...
0xE4 0xE3 0x0D 0x89
0xC6 0xE0 0xB4 0xD9
0x8F 0xCC 0xAE 0xED
0xF2 0x02 0xF8 0x47

Second attempt on the selection screen:

Searching...
0x23 0x68 0x0D 0xDC
0x1F 0x75 0xB4 0x91