Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A few things:
- When blending the face with the rest of the base layer, best results I've had are with the healing brush (creates a consistent skin tone and can eliminate rim light, shadows from the source face).
- Eyebrows, source them on getty images or somewhere else where you can get high res stock photos. Then use selective colour to adjust, and if need be a colour overlay set to a clipping mask and set it to soft light or lighten, to adjust eyebrow colour.
- If the face is too bright (darker tends to be better), use the corrections in the template to low the brightness, saturation etc. And do some individual image adjustments as well (vibrance, hue/sat etc)
- Match colour doesn't always work. If you're set on using it: Set the match colour of the base layer to the preset head you want from above. Then use that to match with the face and adjust accordingly. (more often than not I use numerous image adjustments differently for each face I did.)
- If a face has a beard, heal brush it away and either create your own beard or use the ones-in game. I like doing a combo of both sometimes.
- I used this tutorial to make some beard hair brushes:

Beard:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A few things:
- When blending the face with the rest of the base layer, best results I've had are with the healing brush (creates a consistent skin tone and can eliminate rim light, shadows from the source face).
- Eyebrows, source them on getty images or somewhere else where you can get high res stock photos. Then use selective colour to adjust, and if need be a colour overlay set to a clipping mask and set it to soft light or lighten, to adjust eyebrow colour.
- If the face is too bright (darker tends to be better), use the corrections in the template to low the brightness, saturation etc. And do some individual image adjustments as well (vibrance, hue/sat etc)
- Match colour doesn't always work. If you're set on using it: Set the match colour of the base layer to the preset head you want from above. Then use that to match with the face and adjust accordingly. (more often than not I use numerous image adjustments differently for each face I did.)
- If a face has a beard, heal brush it away and either create your own beard or use the ones-in game. I like doing a combo of both sometimes.

Beard:
A man after my own heart

moon89

School Cricketer
Can someone create the new kits for Gloucestershire? If it's possible to also create the full logo that would be amazing!

andrew56

Club Captain
Can anyone create Harry Conway, Xavier Bartlett and Shane Watson.
Does anyone know how to get textures right in playface

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
A few things:

Beard:
You can also import beard from the cricket 19 template.

chisman98

School Cricketer
Hi guys, would anyone be able to upload my dp onto the academy? Would love to be able to put it on a kit or in my stadium. I was trying to get my head around the svg stuff and I just couldn't work it out haha.

Attachments

• CHISMAN-LOGO.png
    CHISMAN-LOGO.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread