Requests Accepted Requests Thread [NOT For Requesting From Specific PC Users]

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi. Can anyone create this bat please? There is a version of it in the academy and the logos for it exist, but the TON at the bottom of the bat (as shown in the picture attached) is too high. I've tried editing the logo responsible for this myself, but it hasn't provided positive results. As such, I am putting in a request for anyone to recreate this bat in the academy. Cheers.

ss_sky_suryakumar_yadav_player_grade_english_willow_cricket_bat_size_sh_ethlits.com_1_.jpg

harmeet

School Cricketer
Please make Indian team 2007 and 2003 Wc team and Jersey
Waiting from long time

cricboi

Club Captain
Has anyone combined the new IPL jerseys/playfaces with downloadable teams? Is there a way to download updated IPL teams or are people waiting until closer to the season? Sorry if this posted in other threads but I tried searching and couldn't find an answer.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Has anyone combined the new IPL jerseys/playfaces with downloadable teams? Is there a way to download updated IPL teams or are people waiting until closer to the season? Sorry if this posted in other threads but I tried searching and couldn't find an answer.
@AJ MODS has created most of the IPL with updated kits and playfaces. I say most because because KKR, Lucknow and technically CSK have yet to reveal their updated kits.

Users who are viewing this thread