Requests Thread

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not keen on this being implemented. Graphics should be for free. If the person himself wants to give some vCash to the maker as a token off appreciation, it is okay.

But, nothing should be mandatory. :)

That was a suggestion. Not a rule. Maybe it is a little impartial towards independent requests so it should not be mandatory. Oh, Graphics is, was, will and always be free. :) See the last line of my other post, just that it could attract more contest than it normally would without the vCash.

m

No vCash. And the discussion ends here.

You so started this thing, so your word. :D

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Please anyone make me a banner: it should have the text Pepsi presents ICC International Gully Cricket Challenge! It should also have some aspects of Gully Cricket!It also should have logos of pepsi plus icc

Viral Shah

International Coach
Please anyone make me a banner: it should have the text Pepsi presents ICC International Gully Cricket Challenge! It should also have some aspects of Gully Cricket!It also should have logos of pepsi plus icc

Its already made by KBC.:)

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
can someone make me a banner/logo for The Nashua Afrikan Premier League?

just need something good looking, complete creative freedom :p btw Nashua is the sponsor of the league. i can offer vcash to whichever one i like the best.

Users who are viewing this thread