Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

can someone please make a seperate thread for each review so we don't have to sift through all the arguing?
Assuming no one read my announcement, if you are writing an indepth review post it in a new thread, but short impressions should all go in here, including the arguing.

Are the only copies that people have in England ones bought online and gotten through the mail?

Having the PC version out should be good as it'll lead to many more videos and screenshots hopefully.

Are the only copies that people have in England ones bought online and gotten through the mail?

Having the PC version out should be good as it'll lead to many more videos and screenshots hopefully.

Afaik yes. People who bought from shopto should all be getting their orders today.

I'm definitely going to put a review up with screenshots and a video or two.

wow nice to hear that :D if you get it please post some screenies :banana2

I will don't worry. I'll go play a 20-20 game or something then come back. My first screenshot will be of the box, then i'll head off to have a bash.

Afaik yes. People who bought from shopto should all be getting their orders today.

Why thank you kindly dear sir :D

Not a whinging pom afterall ;)

Good. A well-grounded review no doubt. I'm an Aussie and I agree with you. It's tardy at best and despicable at worst when a developer misleads the consumer like that. It might not be false advertising in a legal sense but it's bloody wrong in my book.

God 9am and an ODI done!

Cracker!

South Africa 272-9 off their 50
Australia (me) 268-8 off my 50

My best batting effort and soo close!

Ponting looked awsome for his 87 so did Hussey for a nicely made 52 other chipped in!
AB cracked a gorgeous 110! with Gibbs chipping in with a 52.

South Africa really put foot down in powerplays at begining and at end when they chose it!

1 run out.. thats fine for a one dayer...it seems like you dont choose an end to throw at the run out chances decrease!

I will don't worry. I'll go play a 20-20 game or something then come back. My first screenshot will be of the box, then i'll head off to have a bash.

and check the AA bug as well ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread