Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

kamy100

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I dunno about different stumps but at the playtest they told us the pink ball is included in the game!

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I never remember raring, i was however disappointed that we were told lies, filthy dirty lies i tells thee. :p

jazz

Panel of Selectors
England 170/3 after 31 Overs
Pietersen 99*

Pietersen has been pretty aggressive playing all the strokes in the book. In one over he tore Botha and hit him for about 18 runs in one over.

Swingers

Club Cricketer
I dunno about different stumps but at the playtest they told us the pink ball is included in the game!

Really? I've seen the white one in videos but what international teams use a pink ball???

Wealey

ICC Board Member
England 170/3 after 31 Overs
Pietersen 99*

Pietersen has been pretty aggressive playing all the strokes in the book. In one over he tore Botha and hit him for about 18 runs in one over.

Sounds like the AI is pretty spot on with its pacing in this game 5 and a half an over... a batsmen set and going well keeping the run rate up!!

LOVE IT!:banana2

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The problem I'm going to have with ODI and T20s is that if the batting is like it is in Tests, it will be impossible to score at 6 an over. Especially a big issue in T20s, you can't hit out from the word go.

apoorv

Club Cricketer
scores and run rate doesnt matter.....
what we need to know is that how well is ai adjusting to the different tactics of south africa(jazz)....................

Wealey

ICC Board Member
scores and run rate doesnt matter.....
what we need to know is that how well is ai adjusting to the different tactics of south africa(jazz)....................

Mate AI pacing matters to a lot of people... u dont want 15 run per over!!

From a lil guess they seem to be acting pretty well!! with KP On 99 and going at nearly 6 in a one dayer!!

jazz

Panel of Selectors
The ai seems quite intelligent by I set fields and it scores in the gaps. When I bring the spinner on they tend to attack a bit more

177/5 after 33 overs
Pietersen gone for 99! danced down the wicket to Botha missed the ball and Boucher done the rest.

Collingwood gone first ball played onto his stumps from Steyn

stevo1

Club Cricketer
One thing that would be awesome in Jazz's game coming up is how they go in the final 10 overs, hopefully you can peg them back a bit mate and be chasing something around 250-270.

apoorv

Club Cricketer
this game is extremely realistic
kp getting runs and followed by asusual english collapse

zub2005

International Coach
Jazz you are making this game sound great. Hopefully we get the same excitement that your getting.

Users who are viewing this thread