Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

P

pcfan123

Nice to hear that the online games are ranked, hopefully their is also a punishment system for quitters as I am sure there will be a lot of under 16 year old kids playing, and we all know their level of gamesmanship :doh

velvetsky01

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I love the fact that even in the tralier there are at least 2 run outs :D:laugh:laugh lol

Wealey

ICC Board Member
So that edge at 4:12 was actually what I was looking. Apart from its flaws, I think the game is worth giving a lot of hours. Infact its better than any other post-1999 cricket game IMO.

WOW i have to say that edge is superb love the angle the camera goes to. The edge looked a much better pace!!

P

pcfan123

thanks very much for that sl_fan.

So that edge at 4:12 was actually what I was looking. Apart from its flaws, I think the game is worth giving a lot of hours. Infact its better than any other post-1999 cricket game IMO.

yes that edge flew to the slips, not gently lobbed up.

Hopefully they have have a few more improvements, I am still a bit aggrieved about having Jimmy bowling in the low 70s :noway

Valaskjalf

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cool! So this thread is pretty long and Im not sure if I want to read through it all...so can someone perhaps confirm whether the edges now actually do travel through the air or are the still loopy from fast bowlers? Or is it only a now and then occurance? Runout bug fixed?

Users who are viewing this thread