Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

paradisekingy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
how do you get through your games so quick. ive got an hour or so before need to get ready for work so ive started second test at lords

joshuaa21

School Cricketer
here we go big match 2-2 in the series... England me V Australia

Aus 4-0 off 1 over

Would anyone like me to keep them posted of what happens?:happy

My own made up 1 day series!

YES PLEASE!!!

Can you also shed your thoughts on the game, im still waiting till the 13th for mine :doh

paradisekingy

Club Cricketer
johnson and siddle have just opened the bowling with 2 overs full of short balls., boring

Nanny

School Cricketer
will this game be easily available in London from tom n all shops or only in selected shops... if anyone can give me 2 or 3 names were this game will be available tom 100% so i can ask my frnd to get it for me

Nanny how is ur first experience with the game????

To be honest i turned the game off after about and hour and wanted my money back. I turned it back on a couple of hours later and found it a lot more fun but i had what i thought were realistic expectations and i was really disappointed. The batting animations are to be honest, a joke, the shots you can play look so dumb, the worst is the block its like he brings the bat down from his head.

It is fun and ill surely keep playing it, its just that dont expect it to be anything like any other sports game at the moment. Its similar to if PES 2008 was the only next gen football game released, you would get it by default

Hitterman

International Coach
If anyone having the PC version of the game can post the file structures and file extensions of the game it will be really appreciated.

I'll be getting my copy on 9th August 2009.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Aus 19-0 off 4 overs

Dispatched a few rubbish balls!

Freddy bowling tight.. Harmy serving up the odd buffet ball!

lawsy009

School Cricketer
Playing the first of three one day internationals now against Australia. Got it on hard mode and never played the demo, so wish me luck. Come on the Barmy Army! Anyone want informed of how it's going?

sl_fan

School Cricketer
Playing the first of three one day internationals now against Australia. Got it on hard mode and never played the demo, so wish me luck. Come on the Barmy Army! Anyone want informed of how it's going?

ya keep informing us :p btw have you got the ps3 version ? :)

Swingers

Club Cricketer
To be honest i turned the game off after about and hour and wanted my money back. I turned it back on a couple of hours later and found it a lot more fun but i had what i thought were realistic expectations and i was really disappointed. The batting animations are to be honest, a joke, the shots you can play look so dumb, the worst is the block its like he brings the bat down from his head.

It is fun and ill surely keep playing it, its just that dont expect it to be anything like any other sports game at the moment. Its similar to if PES 2008 was the only next gen football game released, you would get it by default

Did you try the demo?

paradisekingy

Club Cricketer
im 22/1 from 8 overs, poor run out from strauss, should have slid but i thought he would be fine.

yet to hit a boundary lol

Users who are viewing this thread