Review Retail Version Impressions Thread

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've started on the legends mode, and I'm stuck. :laugh

It tells me to bowl a conventional outswinger, and adjust the seam position anti clock wise to get full swing. I bowl the the outswing delivery but it says i bowled the wrong delivery type.

How do you adjust the seam position, am i i missing something?

Gas, where did you get your copy from?

Edit: Is it with an Xbox 360 pad that the controls are messed up, or are you using a different pad?

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Gas, where did you get your copy from?

Edit: Is it with an Xbox 360 pad that the controls are messed up, or are you using a different pad?

Shopto, cancel play and order from shopto, you'll be playing it tomorrow. Same price.

I have this pad.
a86gl.jpg

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
Got my First 50 with Raina. against pakistan in ODI. Although I m struggling now my run rate is just prolific. Scoring at around 10 in Over. I have 147/5 at the end of 15 overs. I haven't played any lofted shot only on free hits. But still i have been caught quite spectacularly by Pakistan's fielders close to bat or at point and cover region.

nimish_sach

Club Cricketer
Also the moment I got my fifty it said one skill point earned
1 pt 25 something. Thats good I can increased his batting skills now

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Nope. Hughes and Katich, so imagine the damage Hayden and Gilchrist would be doing. Just had Hughes smack Flintoff over cover for 6, and Broad's first over went for 16. Katich smacked a back of a length delivery over long on for 6. Swann's getting carted about now as well. Not a great start.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
This is annoying, no way to add extra swing and seam using my control pad. Only works on the keyboard.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
This is ridiculous. Last 2 deliveries from Flintoff went for 6 and now the first ball from Swann's over has gone for 6 as well. Rubbish really.

Users who are viewing this thread