REVOLUTION STUDIOS presents 2012 full patch (RELEASED WHEN READY))

Like the work, want more?

• excellent

Votes: 72 74.2%
  • good

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • bad

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters
now i know what my problem is:( i installed and reinstalled the game before 3-4 times so the cache in the BE is of async.big file which i earlier used and now the cache is there so i wasn't knowing that my async.big file is corrupt but the cache file of the my old async.big file which is the be folder lets me use my corrupt file which now i have but still now i cannot make a installer because i have given my original copy of my game to my cousin so arjind's making the installer... :) :)

previews of England Improved 2012 ODI HD kit

previews of England Improved 2012 ODI HD kit...:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• eng2.jpg
    eng2.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 18
  • eng4.jpg
    eng4.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 30
pant is not red
logos are bit LQ
3 Lines dont come in bottom of the hand.
overall good work

----------

also there are some white effects in the middle of the jersey

refer some HQ pics for getting more idea..

hameed is right yash been watch india v england odi and the trousers are blue the same colour as the shirt

so was the previous one better...??? ok so just give me some latest picture....

pant is not red
logos are bit LQ
3 Lines dont come in bottom of the hand.
overall good work

----------

also there are some white effects in the middle of the jersey

see this picture..it has white lines.....:)

Attachments

• bttttttttt.jpg
    bttttttttt.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 6
Yes..it has,but i said it dont come again in the bottom after a gap

Yes..it has,but i said it dont come again in the bottom after a gap

can you be more exact i got your point of the pants i have made it black....and i am not getting what do you mean by ' i said it dont come again in the bottom after a gap':)

improved.....

improved.....england kit....:D

Attachments

• engggg.jpg
    engggg.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 57
improved.....england kit....:D
Hey yashdude it seems you have not changed pads of indian wicketkeeper.Please change it
And man could you give a date by when your patch would be released(with installer).

And pads of england team in ongoing series are black i m not sure if they are red or not

Last edited:
Now it seems better

Hey yashdude it seems u hv not changed pads of indian wicketkeeper.Plz change it
And man could you give a date by when your patch would be released(with installer).

And pads of england team in ongoing series are black i m not sure if they are red or not

mate..i am giving preview of england kit so that's why i haven't changed the pads of indian wicket keeper because its not needed for the the england kit preview....:) and yeah i have given all the work for the patch so i think so by day after tommorow...:D

----------

Hey yashdude it seems u hv not changed pads of indian wicketkeeper.Plz change it

and please dot use text speech like 'plz' please write full word 'please' otherwise the moderators will send you an infraction or delete your comment..and do vote for the poll :)

----------

Now it seems better

yeahh...just wanted to hear that :D

Black/Dark Blue pads for english????. and i have edited my post which does not have any more slangs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread