Rolling back the years - Teams from the last decade

Academy Username
Slug171993
Starting to put together a couple of teams from around the 2008-2012 era so thought I would share them. I don’t have access to play face so a lot of the players are rough representations and others have been downloaded from the academy thanks to the likes of Waste, AJ mods and a few others. The kits are also rough representations and as close to the real thing as I can get without using a PC. Players skills are on the lesser side I guess you could say so feel free to play around with them as you please, but I tend to find these work well. Appreciate any feedback and/or help with completing more teams.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Ah aye I reckon I'll only get another 8-10 matches out of them both like :D
Was typical with Harmy on C19, just as he started bowling well / I started bowling well with him, he retired, as for Freddie, everyone remembers his 4 balls against Ponting, but that spell against Kallis was as good as it gets

i took 60 wickets with him in C19 in just 23 matches (test & ODI) and scored almost 900 runs, what a player

Last edited:

gamu

Club Captain
Almost at a point whereby I can start my ODI series, but naturally, I had to see the creations in action first (can’t be seeing something I need to alter mid series)
HI Slug would you be able to create this jersey of australia ?

Attachments

• Aus 2006 odi.jpg
    Aus 2006 odi.jpg
    855.4 KB · Views: 4

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Great stuff. Creeping closer to putting bat on ball here :lol
I know the feeling, I got the game the day it came out and started my first series yesterday :lol

I’ve played the odd innings here and there, but with that mate patches being released and with me wanting to play a certain era, I’ve just spent my time making teams and bats

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
I know the feeling, I got the game the day it came out and started my first series yesterday :lol

I’ve played the odd innings here and there, but with that mate patches being released and with me wanting to play a certain era, I’ve just spent my time making teams and bats

Yeah I held of probably too long. Shoikd have started downloading and making stuff before now so I could play once it was playable.

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
@Slug1793 not a request and I certainly don’t expect you to but did you have any plans for any 99-2003ish teams?
If I’m honest, that’s a bit early for me, I started following cricket around 2008 so I tend to be selfish and make teams from then onwards :lol I know AJ MODS, AnmolJ, Kiko_97 and Llewelynf were looking at making the 2003 WC teams

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Yeah sounds about right, but a few months later they were all dropped/retired and ive already done that series so when I started putting the team together I left them out :lol sorry mate

if it’s just them 3 give me tomorrow and I’ll have them made for you, stats an all :thumbs

Made my own Harmison as an excuse to play about with the creation stuff. Just need Fred and KP's bat and I'm ready to go :thumbs

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Made my own Harmison as an excuse to play about with the creation stuff. Just need Fred and KP's bat and I'm ready to go :thumbs
Sorry, bleeding work getting in the way haha

Freddie was using a puma around about that time
I think, but could still have been using the woodworm, any ideas what you fancy?

Slug1793

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Ah Fred can have the in game Puma bat for me. Just need the right one for KP
Pellara shared now, had to make it again to get it to share, not sure what’s up with the academy, also shared a quickly edited version of a woodworm. It’s the megabite Flintoff used, in case you want to give him that instead :thumbs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread