Roofrom50

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
pontingsigfp1.jpg

Comments :happy

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
PLEASE please please please please.....please stop using font which has a line through it like the Hayden wall paper, please! It is more horrid than watching Matty take apart England.

The background is a bit pixelated on the wallpaper but its on your better backgrounds i must admit. Your cutting needs a little more work :p especially round the helmet but the helmet is self-confessed as the most difficult for some reason.

The sig, ricky ponting, is good but the background doesnt suit it really, and the render behind the right picture isnt good looking, id get rid of that, make the background a bit gold n green, make the two Rickys a bit bigger, and wham! theres your best sig to date :)

Sorry if it sounds negetive but i reckon this kind of constructive stuff only makes your better!!!!

Roofrom50

International Coach
Nah it aint negative. Thanks for the comments. Will make me better. Appreciate the comments

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Roofrom50 said:
Nah it aint negative. Thanks for the comments. Will make me better. Appreciate the comments

But please, no lines through text :p please!

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Thats much better than the Ponting one. Like Simbazz said its to pizelated and strecthed. a lot of your pics and bgs seem to be stretched so maybe try making sigs at 400*150 or 300*100.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Nice sig there Roo. the text is some improvment, and i like the all amreican rejects thing up in the top right hand corner. well done

Roofrom50

International Coach
Here is something i picked out of no where, lol

mcgrathsigrw0.jpg

:happy Comments please :happy

Users who are viewing this thread