RPIC/BLIC 07 Screens!!!

Ritwik

co-founder
The_Blazer said:
Back on topic- I find it weird that Codemasters have announced that the game will be released on PS2 and not PS3. Since it is being released in March '07, I see no reason why it isn't going to be released on Sony's next-gen console. Surely a mistake by Codemasters; they can't leave out PS3!
Because developing the game for the PS3 will require them to master new technologies, which involves considerable investment of time and money. It would not be prudent for codies to invest this amount for their cricket games, since Cricket won't be big in PS3's biggest markets (Japan and The US)

edgarisapimp

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
kmk1284 said:
tho' id love to see a psp version,imagine taking the game with you
That's what laptops are for ;).

I can't wait for this! We can only hope that Codies fixed all the bad bits from BLIC 2005 (like we've all been suggesting :D).

sjdigitall

Club Captain
lol ok maybe i did go a bit over the top but i was just joking what i meant to say was that why are some people making uninformed calls like " oh theyre not from in-game" and stuff like that when none of us have been told by codies that they are in game or not... im saying theyre in game until codies say otherwise because i have never seen codies release screenshots of an fmv before ... ever.. so im going by that to say that they are in gmes until codies say otherwise.. Sorry if i offended u number guy.

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
psp has graphics that are on par with ps2 , so bad graphics depends on how much the developers are willing to work on it
laptops and handhelds systems are for differnt uses my friend

Crypto175

School Cricketer
These Screens Are Good But The Kits Are The Same And The Players Dont Have Their Names On The Back This Was Also In Blic2005.codemasters Need To Change Kits

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Crypto175 said:
These Screens Are Good But The Kits Are The Same And The Players Dont Have Their Names On The Back This Was Also In Blic2005.codemasters Need To Change Kits

The kits have been explained. In BLIC 2005 the kits in the Champions Trophy and World Cup modes were the same in the early screenshots.

mehkar

International Coach
has anyone got the new scrneei or video of BLIC 2007???
Cheers

or anyone know when we ll get the new update

fahad12001

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Screen Shots are very nice.. and i hope that the game also will be Nice..

mehkar

International Coach
Hey Guyz:D
This is the wallpaper and Cover of BLIC 2007
Hope u like it...If anyone also get update plz post in this thread :p
Cheers:happy
MHC

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Of course those aren't real, if you haven't noticed.

Nice effort though Mehkar, they look pretty good. If you were trying to fool us you have failed.

mehkar

International Coach
See more screenies Guyz
hope u enjoy
them.Will post some more soon
Cheers MHC

International Coach
why r u posting images that have already been posted??

Users who are viewing this thread