RPIC/BLIC 07 Screens!!!

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
For the love of god don't post the Xbox 360 images, that's just a waste of space.

We've seen them before and they'll be better later.

mehkar

International Coach
hey mate i thought u havent seen it yet
cheers mhc

S

sarmad

Man.. the dust was appearing even in BLIC 2005 when I played match on artificial pitch :( .. Nothing is for sure I guess. we have been hearing here that very much anticipated advance shot is included. So is stumping etc .. but I guess we will be more clear on the release of a video etc..

I don't mind the graphics much .. Its the lack of shots variety that pissed me off in BLIC 2005. Just hoping that this time, something good comes up :)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This sounds a much better game, but I think it won't get close to the 36 shots that The Cricket Project has. ;)

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Madman said:
Those pics look like renders, not real graphics so don't get too excited about it yet.
Remember how the renders/screenshots of BLIC 2005 looked before it was released, they looked really good and we all hyped it up saying it would be a great game. It was released and it was a load of crap! :(

I take it you haven't noticed the difference between the PS2 shots and the XBOX 360/PC shots then? They are not renders. Also, from what I remember, people were moaning about how crap the first batch of screenshots looked from BLIC 2005, rather than how you describe it. We all got excited because Codemasters were actually communicating with us and what they were telling us sounded highly promising.

Last edited:

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I cant notice much difference, good thing all the screens are the exeberunt colour found in the last Brian Lara game as opposed to the several different shades of grey in Cricket 2005 :D

Jacko99

School Cricketer
Just a few points having read everyones imppressions:
1. Yes these are probably not gameplay shots but I quite like the cartoony players in 2005 and I love it for it's gameplay.
2. The graphics on PS2 were average but i bought the PC version and it was much better and awsome with patches instead of teadiously copying from lists who players were.
3. A video will show us much more about how smooth the gameplay and graphics will be.
4. Who cares wether players don't have names on shirts? Not me at least.
5. As said before 8 months is a long time and remeber early BLIC 2005 shots had completely different batting and bowling bars so a lot can change.

fs740

School Cricketer
picture no.5 the batsmen isn't holding the bat the right way
not much changings

Users who are viewing this thread