S6 Patches

Please Rate My PATCH!!!!!!

• Total voters

ssssss

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ssssss Is Back

hi
This Message Is To Tell u that the ssssss is back!!!.Now I have Created THE BUG FIX PATCH 1.0 FOR CK25. This will improve the graphics and curroptions. Size of the file is 7.32 mb. Sice I CANNOT ADD NEW ARTICLE SO IAM UNABLE TO POST IT.I HAVE SPEND 1 MONTH TO CREATE THIS. I HAVE TESTED IT MANY TIME AND IT IS WORKING EXTREAMELY GOOD.GAME PERFORMANCE IS BETTER THAN EVER.SO ???????????????????????????????????

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
There a plenty of filehosting sites where you can upload the file for free. Pick one then post the link here.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
ssssss said:
hi
This Message Is To Tell u that the ssssss is back!!!.Now I have Created THE BUG FIX PATCH 1.0 FOR CK25. This will improve the graphics and curroptions. Size of the file is 7.32 mb. Sice I CANNOT ADD NEW ARTICLE SO IAM UNABLE TO POST IT.I HAVE SPEND 1 MONTH TO CREATE THIS. I HAVE TESTED IT MANY TIME AND IT IS WORKING EXTREAMELY GOOD.GAME PERFORMANCE IS BETTER THAN EVER.SO ???????????????????????????????????

Will this do? http://www.sharebigfile.com/

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
ssssss said:
hi

Can you please give some more details of what the patch does and preferably a change log too.

ssssss

School Cricketer
Hi
features of the patch are:
Improved graphics curroption
Improved Game performance
Fixed many bugs for ex sometimes wrong desicion by umpire etc.
Fixed The Problem of game crashing.
High Quality performance with directx9.0c with additional runtimes. www.microsoft.com
Clear faces of the created players {black shades}.
Ball Spinning and swinging factor improved.
EXTRAS
FANS PLEASE VISIT TO MY WEBSITE NOT RELATED TO CRICKET
www.dxfans.tk

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
ssssss said:
Hi
features of the patch are:
Improved graphics curroption
Improved Game performance
Fixed many bugs for ex sometimes wrong desicion by umpire etc.
Fixed The Problem of game crashing.
High Quality performance with directx9.0c with additional runtimes. www.microsoft.com
Clear faces of the created players {black shades}.
Ball Spinning and swinging factor improved.
EXTRAS
FANS PLEASE VISIT TO MY WEBSITE NOT RELATED TO CRICKET
www.dxfans.tk

It all sounds great but you'll have to forgive me for being a little bit sceptical as I've spent a long time working on modding this game. Could you at least tell us the technical details of the changes you have made?

ssssss

School Cricketer
What You Are Asking I Couldn't Understand?????????????????????

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
ssssss said:

I want to know which files you've changed and how. Have you edited the exe and if so how? What do you mean by "many bugs fixed"? etc

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
ssssss said:
He wants to know how you did it all, as no one else could do that. Zip the file and use the attachments part of the add new post form

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
ah man please release it have fixed like the back foot cover drives? because they dont work the same way for us as they do for the CPU?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
barmyarmy said:
Have you edited the exe and if so how?

yes if you really have edited the exe please explain how as this will open up the game and we can maybe make it playable

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
Damn, so late! you could have done this before :p, anyways release it fast please.. i actually wanan try it..

Users who are viewing this thread