Sachin Tendulkar: Too much talent for a single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its good to have Sachin Tendulkar around. He's GREAT not just for India, but for cricket on the whole.

And I liked the proud approach adopted to glorify Sachin Paaji. We need users like you :)

But Ponting > Sachin :laugh

ponting can never be greater that sachin. Not at all. Ponting will have to work out that much which edmund hillary done to climb the mt. Everest.

Coming to the topic I think sachin(if he focused on his bowling) can be India's
regular and useful part time bowler but i don't think that Sachin could be the greatest ever.

Please, no one fall into zMario's trap. ;)

YouTube - Jimmy Anderson VS Sachin Tendulkar Part I

anderson_bowled.jpg

All I can say about Sachin is:

hms_i_dont_give_a_damn_button-p1451.jpg

We all know he is a small man so is going to have short man syndrome. Now if it was an actual legend like Flintoff, Ponting, Lara or Smith (you know real men's cricketers with a pint of beer and a bag of crisps ;)) then we might be talking :p But not oompa loompa man!!! :laugh

BTW: This is seriously why Freddie > Sachin ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
:laugh At how this thread is going at the moment.

Wow, some much needed entertainment here (in the last few posts).. Bring it on more!

Someone talked about height and about sledging that makes a player greater than a legend. Hilarious!:rtfl What a wonderful insight.... Proud to be a part of the community where these kind of guys exist.:hpraise:sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread