Shahid Afridi - WTF?

I bet Modi planned this, somehow. This is his new method of making cricket more entertaining... he's pervading all facets of cricket, oh noes!

On topic, two T20's is a silly sentence. That said, I think Afridi wanted to be caught. I mean... why else would you try that in a telecast match?

Actually he wanted to know how the ball tastes cause bowling is the only thing pakistan is doing now.

Last edited:
What're you guys on about?

logo.jpg

This!

Seriously...wtf is wrong with Pakistan Cricketers? Is it a coincidence that the most facked up controversies in world cricket in recent years have involved them? What is it? At first i thought its kinda funny but now its starting to piss me off.....why do they always have to do stupid things?

Can he get hapapitist b or what ever it is as the ball was dirty lol
maybe he was dreaming
i am ashamed allot as he was my favorite all my ids are afridi118 wth afrdi mamu on fb no more afridi mamu.
:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying

afridi118 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Nice banner

I just saw it today for the first time, personally think its hilarious. Have you ever seen anyone biting a cricket ball before?

Users who are viewing this thread