Share your own player creations. My first attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Just thought I'd share my own ugly mug in game, using the game face feature. (NB: I'm not doing requests as I don't have the time nor desire to do them. Thanks for understanding)

Here are mine:
I used this photo of my ugly mug, its used as a head shot for my agency, I had to alter it a bit in photoshop as my head is slightly on an angle. All in all, I think the results came out pretty darn good for my first attempt. (Still a bit of work to do around my right eye corner, and left nostril)
A1002_JDHS 232.jpg ashes_2019_05_29_11_50_45_755.png ashes_2019_05_29_11_52_15_905.png ashes_2019_05_29_11_52_43_577.jpg

Last edited:

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
this is not bad at all man .. great job u should work on other players too

avinashp

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Thanks mate. lol, no way, this took me longer than I care to admit. I'm no photoshop pro. Having said that I might wait a bit (I want to get it on PC) and see what others do, especially for the county championship. (Thinking I might try some of the Kent players.)
Is there anyway you could do a brief tutorial video on how the playface works?

Guyincognito1

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Is there anyway you could do a brief tutorial video on how the playface works?

Perhaps, what I can do is upload the base profile they give in steam, its only a Caucasian one though, so you might have to scour the internet for an indian skin toned one etc

Basically you want to line up a player's face (or yours!) with the eyes and mouth with the wireframe template. The real challenge is matching the skin tone of the photo with the texture, so you'll be using the stamp and clone tool alot.

Then save as a jpeg at 1024 x 1024 under 196kb.

Once I got my head around it, it was a matter of fine tuning.

Attachments

• playface_template5457.jpg
    playface_template5457.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 62
  • playface_template.psd
    7.4 MB · Views: 65

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don’t have photoshop... can I do make myself with playface ??

doranto

Club Cricketer
Just thought I'd share my own ugly mug in game, using the game face feature. Also thought it would be nice to start a thread for others to show theirs off or share some tips for good results.

Here are mine:
I used this photo of my ugly mug, its used as a head shot for my agency, I had to alter it a bit in photoshop as my head is slightly on an angle. All in all, I think the results came out pretty darn good for my first attempt. (Still a bit of work to do around my right eye corner, and left nostril)
View attachment 221416 View attachment 221417 View attachment 221418 View attachment 221419
bro can you please do me a favor to create a player for me?its a humble request bro please...i can give you picture. please bro

doranto

Club Cricketer
Sure, I'll give it a crack. Just attach a photo of yourself, needs to be flat lighting, i.e. no shadows covering your face. I've only done it once so not sure how I'll go lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1559106765][/DOUBLEPOST]
They listed recommended software as: Photoshop, Mari- Foundry, Substance Painter or Krita. Have no idea what those other three are but you can get a 30 day trial of photoshop, no? https://www.adobe.com/au/products/photoshop/free-trial-download.html or by some other means...
Should I upload here?

doranto

Club Cricketer
Should I upload here?
you can just make the face template,rest you can tell me what do i i need to do in game to create myself.sorry for bad English[DOUBLEPOST=1559107194][/DOUBLEPOST]
you can just make the face template,rest you can tell me what do i i need to do in game to create myself.sorry for bad English

Attachments

• IMG_20190529_111853.jpg
    IMG_20190529_111853.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 29

doranto

Club Cricketer
anything near would be great... thanks in advance brother.. You take your time..i i can wait..
bro i gonna bother you for the last time..if u please..thats a picture with high res.. actually i was at hospital that time so cudnot arrange a better pic ,now at home..if u can i will be greatefull.. thank you so much.[DOUBLEPOST=1559129301][/DOUBLEPOST]
anything near would be great... thanks in advance brother.. You take your time..i i can wait..
bro i gonna bother you for the last time..if u please..thats a picture with high res.. actually i was at hospital that time so cudnot arrange a better pic ,now at home..if u can i will be greatefull.. thank you so much.

Attachments

• 1 (1471) (Large).JPG
    1 (1471) (Large).JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 1 (1471) (Large).JPG
    1 (1471) (Large).JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 14

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Great work @Guyincognito1, your ability would go well for making players. Know you aren't taking requests but if I remember right you said you might do county faces? That'd be appreciated hugely if you did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread