should i buy it???

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i am thinking of buying Cricket 2005 so i though i'd try out the demo.
the problem is all i can do is defend or leaving.i know how to come down the track and play off the front and back foot bat thats it. :mad :mad:
please could you tell me the controls.

cheers

P.S could you also tell me your thoughts on the game.

EDIT:found out the controls but should i buy it??

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I say no. EA SPORTS Cricket 07, Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 and The Cricket Project will be released within the next twelve months.

D

Deleted member 11215

i say yes why not it will ony be about ?5 now u can probably find it in a bargain bin at game i guess

wifler

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ye cos cricket 2007 and the next brian lara will be released just before the 2007 world cup, ages away, so pick up C2005 on the cheap and enjoy till then :)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i am about to order it off gamestation new for a tener as in amazon it was ?25 and game it wouldnt let me search.

cheers guys

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
hey dude, you tried the demo right. HOw is it?

I also have a general question. If the demo works fine on my laptop, will the original game run as well (i'm talking about the graphics etc.).

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
thanks man. I tried the demo and it looks quite good. I'll try getting the original game soon.

mannu

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
guys if you have Cricket 2004 then just use the great patches on these sites,Cricket 2005 is not such a big step up from EA only the different 3D models are changed eg. player body,stadiums etc......
I personally feel you should just carry on with C2004 and wait for the next year and hope that the comming games are the best cricket games made ever

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i have cric 2004 on playstation and wanted to get cric 05 on pc.
i tried the demo and it is good even though it is not the best scenario as you need 8 an over with Pietersen and Gough in against symonds and clarke, but hey.

cheers for all your thoughts :D

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
mannu said:
guys if you have Cricket 2004 then just use the great patches on these sites,Cricket 2005 is not such a big step up from EA only the different 3D models are changed eg. player body,stadiums etc......
I personally feel you should just carry on with C2004 and wait for the next year and hope that the comming games are the best cricket games made ever
may be..

I might get 05 by next month. It costs about 1000~ RS in India...so i'll just give it a shot.

But cricket 04 is a really good game, i've played it for two years now. I liked the 05 demo, and i hope i like the original game as well.

Users who are viewing this thread