sid_19840's Ultimate AI Patch(V3.0b released)

What do u think abt the latest version v3.0B of the patch?

• Total voters

Hero

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Sid,I tested your patch in hard mode and mostly batting.I really liked the power of 6 hit shots as they are not so easy but I think they still needed to be tweaked and made bit more harder.As I tried many times leg six hit shot and mid mid-on shots and mixed results I found .I think you should further improve it.Overall it is looking like very good patch.Yes if you can make pull and hook shot easier it would be great.

You should try to increase edge probability and swing seam specialy in green wicket and cloudy enviornment.Your fieldings are very good .Tweak more fields as it is looking nice in the game.Further comments will be delivered soon.

sid_19840

International Coach
Thanks Hero

Yes i am planning to tweak the pull and hook shots.Ill look the the swing,seam aspect in more detail and let you know after ive done some improvements on them.Thanks for the review.

I want to ask everyone something though.Does the ondrive on the front foot need tweaking ? It would mean that there will be a lot more boundaries in first 15 overs but there will be a lot more misfields.Let me know of your view.

Siddharth

Hero

Club Captain
As far as on drive is concerned ,It is looking nice as far as 4s power is concerned but you can little tweak it to make it slightly more difficult while playing six hit shot as same applies to leg six hit shot.Also place your fields in such a way that it is not too hard to get the singles but key boundry areas are well protected so you have to play well to find one .

sid_19840

International Coach
Thanks Hero.

Ill be sending in a field update soon.Hopefully ill send a beta version of my shot's in about 3-5 days after testing them myself for a while.My plans are to release patch v1.1 in about 15 days(approx) but i need more suggestion's from everyone so that i can hear everyone's opinion.Thank You

Siddharth

sid_19840

International Coach
Hi

New set of fielding placements for odi made.Download and Instruction's have been added in the 1'st page of the thread.Let me know your thought on this addition.

Siddharth

a47

Club Cricketer
hi sid!!
tried your patch on normal mode.
the ai is good, but the bowling cursors are too big for all the bowlers.
please look into this.
thanks and keep up the great work!!

sid_19840

International Coach
Hi a47

Yes i made the bowling cursor's slightly bigger so that the batsman is not sure where the ball is exactly going to pitch.The size of the bowling cursor varies according to difficulty level.So if you play in easy mode the bowling cursor is the smallest.However if other's also think that the bowling cursor is too large then ill consider making it smaller for the next version of the patch.

Meanwhile i hope you all are enjoying my fielding update's.Keep me updated on your views.Tommorow ill be posting some field's in odi's for off-spinner's.

Siddharth

vivek4_79

School Cricketer
the patch seems to be pretty effective on the fielding aspect.I was playing a One day match 50 overs and there were couple of dropped catches and some misfields at mid on and also 3rd man which to me can occur in a one day.

Batting though has become tougher than i thought!!!

Nice job sid!!! waiting for the release of ur full version!!
Cheers
Vivek.

reddevil

School Cricketer
good work

hey
u have done great job. playing game is now much better.scoing is also become good.but one thing u have forget 2 do.try to make computer bowl on offside also.pc always bowls on stumps. its boring to play on always leg side.check if u can do it.
and one more thing . in test matches add shots from one-day shots. u cant play staright drive in test matches.even if u play front foot shot it plays backfoot shot.check if u can change it. while playing spinners also.as a lefty batsman legspinner was bowling and i want 2 sweep it but he is pulling and hooking .tell me suggesion for tht.
ur patch is gr8.

sid_19840

International Coach
Hi all

Been working hard lately on improving my patch.Not giving up till everyone is satisfied and happy with my work.

Meanwhile updated fields for offspin in odi's.Will update fields regularly.

Added 1.2beta.Look at the main page for the changes made and to be made.

Let me know about my latest releases.

Siddharth

One of the user's has said that the bowling cursor is too large.I want the others to comment on this aspect.

On the thought's of reddevil.Yes im going to make straight drive,sweep,pull,hook all a lot more effective.Some are present in v1.2 beta.Other's will be brought in for v1.2.Let me know about the beta version and also the field placements.

Siddharth

ashu2411

International Coach
Andyuk49er said:
Where do I get the download ? can't see an attachment !

thx

Its the second one in the very first post of this thread mate.

Good job sid and i will be waiting for your 1.2. I think bowling cursor is ok because with large bowling cursor yorkers can be made into full toss. So there will be less yorkers.

Please visit my story below and help me with some suggestions.

sid_19840

International Coach
Hi all

Ive just updated fields for all bowler's in odi's.So all the fields for odi's have been updated.Now ill move to test's.

However i want to ask all a serious thing before i move on:

1)I'm not happy with the amount of feedback I am getting.It seem's that most of you are just glad to download and enjoy my gameplay.Please let me know whether there is something missing,whether it is good or not so good.Pl let me know your thought's or else i wont know where i'm not doing so well.

2)PL let me know the aspect's of my gameplay w.r.t the other gameplay patcher's(Tutsi & Eddie).I respect them a lot and also confess that they have been ai editing a lot earlier since me.In fact this is my first ai project.So let me know in what aspect's I am better than them and where they are better than me.Finally give me an overall rating of our gameplay patches.

3)Let me know what sort of test field's would you like?

Latest update on 1.2v patch:Currently updating sq.cut shot,will update pull and hook shot in near future.

Finally let me know about the 1.2 beta patch.I still havent got any feedback on it.

Thank You

Siddharth

Hero

Club Captain
I have checked your new beta patch and will like to say that power shots are now looking more easier as when Kalis was batting ,I was able to hit many continuous boundries ,sixes.Look at this issue.I am talikng about specially front foot mid-on drive.

Users who are viewing this thread