Requests Accepted Sid's Roster For Cricket Revolution - Ver 1.11 Out Now - Request Any Change

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Theres an error in Johnson's name (Its probably been corrected but I haven't bothered to read the other page or so) and probably should be classed as a Left Hand - Aggressive batsman instead of a Left Hand - Balanced type of batsman.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Theres an error in Johnson's name (Its probably been corrected but I haven't bothered to read the other page or so) and probably should be classed as a Left Hand - Aggressive batsman instead of a Left Hand - Balanced type of batsman.

Batsman should be of level 7 to be classed as Aggressive or Defensive. You can make changes to that by editing rating points.

div1983

School Cricketer
Hey guys,

could someone please explain how to install the new patch posted by scion_sid ?. I downloaded the file and completed the installation process but the game still shows funny names. I really cant wait to play CR with proper names :help

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Hey guys,

could someone please explain how to install the new patch posted by scion_sid ?. I downloaded the file and completed the installation process but the game still shows funny names. I really cant wait to play CR with proper names :help

Go to your team setup and click DEFAULT.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
So do i install the patch in the folder : C/steam/steamapps/common/CR/system/data/game/0 ?....
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\cricket revolution\system\data\game and it worked for me:p

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
Worked for me also and thanks for the roster sid :) reps for you.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
So do i install the patch in the folder : C/steam/steamapps/common/CR/system/data/game/0 ?....

This is default path:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\cricket revolution\system\data\game

Copy from there if you have installed it already.

jb the badsign

Club Cricketer
hey

thank you for the nice patch!

is there a way to use a "hard" space instead of underscores for the names of guys like van der merwe and al hasan?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
hey

thank you for the nice patch!

is there a way to use a "hard" space instead of underscores for the names of guys like van der merwe and al hasan?

Hex Editing and I know nothing about it. :p

Users who are viewing this thread