Simulation Kit : The Revival

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
@asprin is it possible to have multiple players stats?.. I mean, player's tournament stats and Teams all time player stats {current and former players} and all time simkit stats of created players from all available formats...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@asprin is it possible to have multiple players stats?.. I mean, player's tournament stats and Teams all time player stats {current and former players} and all time simkit stats of created players from all available formats...
For that to happen, there has be to re-usability of a player once created. I don't remember how I have the database structured, but I'll have to revisit and check.

From memory, I don't think I've kept it that way at the moment, i.e. a player, once created, is associated with a league/tournament and not available outside of it.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Pre-match settings #1:

Choose the venue for the match either via:

(a) The dropdown menu
select_stadium2.gif

(b) The link
select_stadium.gif

The options available under stadiums will be auto-picked from the list of stadiums created for the home team thereby avoiding selection of incorrect stadium/venue (i.e selecting away team's stadium instead of home team's)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Pre-match settings #2:

Choose the team either via:

(a) The dropdown menu
select_playing_xi2.gif

(b) The link
select_playing_xi.gif

Drag-n-drop the players onto the right panel (11 players).

Once done, set the batting order as well by sorting through the selected players.
batting_order.gif

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
@asprin is it possible to have multiple players stats?
I checked this and found that I've the players tied to a specific tournament, which means when a new league/tournament is to be started the already created player cannot be reused and will have to created again.

I'll have to change this approach since this makes for a great idea.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I checked this and found that I've the players tied to a specific tournament, which means when a new league/tournament is to be started the already created player cannot be reused and will have to created again.

Yeas with the limit in place you can't have two different things going on. For example if I am running a league for forum I can't have a league for a story or just for fun.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers

It will not bad if we can continue simulate season after season and can able remove, edit and add teams and players to the same tournament... And we can view all time and season per season stats than it is perfect... I know it is too much to expect, but if you achieve that, than that will be excellent add-on to your simulator...

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Pre-match settings #3:

Choose the bowlers and the order in which they should bowl
choose_bowling_order.gif

If your frontline bowler is having a bad day in the field and there are other options available, the simulator will pick the part timer based on the order specified on this page.

Users who are viewing this thread