Sir Alex Ferguson's best signing?????

Sir Alex best signing?????

• Total voters

Bala

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ferguson himself conceded that his chief scout was his best ever signing. On the players front I would say either Schmeichel or Cantona. Stam isn't to be undervalued as well!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Sorry if this is bump but...........ROOOOOOONALDO!!!!

Btw, how come CD doesnt post no more?

karnog

International Cricketer
Schmeichel all the way. The FA cup semi-final in 1999 comes to mind. I would never forget two saves- the penalty of dennis bergkamp and the inbox shot from bergkamp. Schmeichel was the hero but ofcourse Giggs goal will forever be remembered. Great game that was and what a great player schmeichel was too.

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Abhas said:
what about edwin van der saar???
he's a great goalkeeper...

Well at his peak he was a quality goalkeeper. I think he is past it now and is quite clumsy and noway near as good as he used to be. So really not one of Fergusons best signings.

It was Massimo Taibi :cool:

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
ooh ahh Cantona! I wasn't really young enough to fully appreciate seeing him but he still left some memorys for me and when you think we're still singing his name on a regular basis he must be a special player

D

Deleted member 11215

i think in the future rossi may prove to be his best signing as he looks like a future star.

covlad-99

International Cricketer
forget schmeichel, cantona etc. its Cristiano Ronaldo, noone has had as big an impact in the prem

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
can't choose between Cantona and Keane. One played with heart in their sleave and did everything he could whilst the other scored the goal and is argubly on of the bes tplayers ever for Man.United. Will vote after thinking about it.

bothered

School Cricketer
unfortunately all the kids will choose ronaldo though it is obviously cantona
maybe in 5 years we can say ronaldo but not yet, not yet

Users who are viewing this thread