skater retires from PCCL with immediate effect

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
skater moves to ICC Supersoakers

By Ron Number

Downright Donkeys bowler skater will leave the club at the end of the season to sign on for the ICC Supersoakers.

The Soakers will be the Englishman's third club in the PlanetCricket Cricsim League after previously spening time with the Melbourne Bitters.

"I like what the ICC Supersoakers are doing at the moment. A very strong first class team, which is my scene, and they have been making some good signings," skater told reporters.

skater had fallen out of favour at the Donkeys, and used Highlander999's transfer from the Pakistani Legends to the Soakers as his chance to get some first team action.

Talks with Soakers manager Griffo took less than an hour to be concluded, with Donkeys manager Cricketman and PlanetCricket Cricsim League chairman Jaztheman informed within minutes.

"I had a great time at the Melbourne Bitters, but the duffarama affair made the club a difficult place to be. The Donkeys were heading in the right direction when I arrived but fell away, and I have become disillusioned with life there. I am looking forward to joining the Soakers, a great bunch of lads. I want to win trophies."

skater has also played for Great Britain and in the PlanetCricket Premier League for the Manchester Monkeys.

Last edited:

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, it is pretty chapping and we could use a couple more benchwarmers...

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
Whats going on with the team name... since when were we are ICC Supersoakers

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Great to see skater's undying loyalty to the clubs he plays for...

naresh091

International Cricketer
@Tom:Lol Yeah ,But we already are very strong contenders to win the trophy this season even.
Welcome to Soakers Skater.Have a nice time here.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
We used to be the ICC Supersoakers for the first two seasons.

ICC = International Corrupt Cricketers

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Yet we're playing teams from the same country. Unless you count Pakistani Legends and Indian Warriors as foreign.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Sorry, I didn't realise you had changed your name.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Good riddance I say. We only like real talent at the Donkeys, and no two-bit part-time hacks who express no loyalty or ambition.

adyhorn

County Cricketer
Lee Payne ohhh,
Lee Payne ohhh,
He's better than Cashley,
And in cricket Brett Lee.

Welcome Skater, hope you have a good time and play well for the Soakers.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Skater retires

I'm out' - Skater retires from PCCL

Supersoakers all rounder Skater has swept the board with retirements by announcing he is stepping down from playing in the PlanetCricket Cricsim League.

Last month, Skater retired from playing in the PlanetCricket Premier League after two seasons with Manchester Divided citing 'personal issues'. The Season 2 Outstanding Performer then quashed any rumours he would return for subsequent seasons of the competition.

Skater now requests to the management of the PCCL and the Supersoakers that he be removed from any squad lists and his records removed with immediate effect.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Stop making threads about it. We don't give a ████.

Users who are viewing this thread