surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@cricket_online, @surendar and @grkrama: STR stands for steps to reproduce. We absolutely want to fix this bug, but the lack of STR has stopped us from doing so. If you guys can provide specific STR, I assure you I'll get a programmer to look into it.

@fiction; Not sure whether this would help, but this happen in career mode when I try to play freely without any triggers(leg side or offside) & I either miss to wicket keeper or ball hits my body scrolling down to WK. When comes to fast bowler, I do a quick run press & cancel to come out of this loophole which saves me but when it comes to spinner, WK acts quickly and removes the bails.

Below is video of it, this was a pacer and I was not aware that I was dancing due to my pro-camera. WK and bowler went for LBW shout & removed the bails after umpire declined as I was dancing at the crease still. Poor me that I didn't realize though I had lot of time looking at the LBW shout.

grkrama

National Board President
@cricket_online, @surendar and @grkrama: STR stands for steps to reproduce. We absolutely want to fix this bug, but the lack of STR has stopped us from doing so. If you guys can provide specific STR, I assure you I'll get a programmer to look into it.

I cant pin it down to a 100% STR, but the msot likely event this happens is

1.when you play a shot and miss the ball and go to that crouchy position and stand back, he starts twitching this is the most likely one as i guess he is tyring to follow the ball even as he stands up as one half of him wants to turn around while the other half wants to follow the ball and starts twitching .

2015-06-15_00081.jpg

2015-06-15_00090.jpg
2015-06-15_00091.jpg

2015-06-15_00093.jpg

2015-06-15_00100.jpg

2. Not sure but i feel holding LS up after playing the shot may have something ot do with it.

3.Also not sure if getting hit increases chance of going to crouching position

4.some rare occasions when fielders run into him and move him but this is very rare.

will try to see if i can reproduce defectively trying step 1. This has certainly increased post patch used to be like one in 10 matches before that or even rare but now its like one every match.

Muzammil.

Pirate / Banned
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well i've been failed to score a century even 1 time. One i made fifty on 17 balls....
My batting is really poor...

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
What is going on with the keeper in that last pic? Looks like he's lost a contact lens and then I realised his head was actually going through the stumps!!

grkrama

National Board President
Finally got around to playing this match, the most two faced batting i have done in a match, followed up the 194 ball 62 with a 53 ball 117. Came into the second innings with team in deep trouble 6-1 then 19-2 and determined to smash it and all the bowlers got carted around :D got to 50 in 18 and 100 in 44 by the time i got out with had started to get a decent lead and patterson continued and it helped us draw the match.

2015-06-19_00103.jpg

2015-06-19_00122.jpg
2015-06-19_00127.jpg

This has to be the slowest and fastest batting in the same match :p

Played my best Dog ball watching innings here until twitching run out bug caught me, i dont know whether to love the game for those 194 deliveries or hate it for that infuriating runout bug.

The team was in trouble as i walked in and kept loosing wickets at the other end so settled in for a long one, my intent was to play one of those dravidish or cooky innings without giving a sniff of a chance and not to get out, basically used the Leave technique to the maximum, leaving anything outside off, defending on stumps, making runs through flicks and drives of full ones with the occasional pulls.

Seem to be going pretty awesome as i saw off two sessions and was into the 3rd one when the twitch happened and ruined it. Dont know when again i will get patient enough for another one like this, mostly going to smash it around the second innings.

View attachment 148544

View attachment 148546

View attachment 148549

View attachment 148551

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Definitely the most patient innings I have ever played....

2015-06-21_00001.jpg
2015-06-21_00002.jpg

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The slowest I could manage was a century off 124 balls. I ended being getting out on 162 off 222 balls (which incidentally also happended to be the most number of balls I had faced in an innings). It was very satisfying as it felt like a real-time scorecard.

Users who are viewing this thread