Smashtastic Cricket - Online Flash Game

miniBoss

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All ,

I've just launched my new game "Smashtastic Cricket : World Cup Hero" you can check it out @ Smashtastic Cricket on Miniboss.com

I've always been a big fan of Cricket games dating back to International Cricket on the Original NES. But I've always wanted to make a more arcade style cricket game because I feel all the big console games a very similar simulation type games.

Anyway any feedback would be appreciated or If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers ,

Silas Rowe

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
It is great but is there a way that you can slow the speed of the ball down when you batting , comes way to quick ,just end clicking any button

Near

Club Cricketer
Superb game. Really like the idea of career mode but is a bit too hard..my player's highest score is 11:p

miniBoss

School Cricketer
Cool thanks for the feedback , I've been worried about the balance in the game because I've noticed many scores of zero being submitted into the highscore chart in slog mode.

I've just made a small update where I've slowed down the fast bowlers a little bit. That version should appear as ver 1.0.002 in the bottom right hand corner of the title screen. I might also do something to make the bowlers bowl less frequently at the wickets or something as well.

The Problem is I've gotten very good at the game while making it so balancing is a issue when your just one person.

Cheers for the feedback anyways.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's a great game considering that it's a online game. Just played it for about 20 minutes, was playing career mode. I played 3 world cups and my highest score is 12. :p

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Played around 8-9 games till now but couldn't manage to get off the mark even in one! :facepalm

Near

Club Cricketer
got a new highscore: 28 :D....and those shots kinda remind of brian lara cricket'96

Last edited:

miniBoss

School Cricketer
I've tried to make batting abit easier by buffing the batting abit but I've also made it so the bowler early on in the innings is less aggresive with his line. i.e. Doesn't bowl on the wicket as much so this should give you a chance to get your eye in abit.

I've uploaded a new version this should appear as version 1.0.003 on the bottom right hand corner of the title screen , you might have to clear your cache if the old version is appearing.

Playable @ Smashtastic Cricket on Miniboss.com

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
The best way to score is to , be a power hitter and just hit air smashes hopefully you wont get caught.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just scored 40 :D