Smashtastic Cricket - Online Flash Game

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Made a 50 of 16 balls , 2 fours , 8 sixes.

----------

Made a 50 of 14 balls now.

Hope I can push on.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
One of my very lp efforts. Just a couple of mins back.

This game has got me addicted. Don't see myself getting over this anytime soon. There's space for a lot of improvement. One of them could be multiplayer feature + offline edition. Too early a call but one of the very few potential games out there.

Hats off!

P.S. Only thing i'm upset about is i'm finished with one of my players in six WCs. lol. Slog mode has me killing though. xd

good job.

Attachments

• lp.JPG
    lp.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 64

Zohaib

Club Cricketer
I made a 100 and something , maybe 200 cant remember

Got screenies will post it later if I have time.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Here's my second profile.

2nd pic: Missed a ball / could've got it in single digits.

*full monty in that fifty. Got it twice this evening, can't find the other screenie though.

Attachments

• srth.JPG
    srth.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 93
  • estg.JPG
    estg.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 42
  • aef.JPG
    aef.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

miniBoss

School Cricketer
Yeah I'd love to make a multi-player version but that'll probably be some time off yet. The next version will most likely include bowling as well as batting and probably be based around 20/20.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Haha! Just made 948 off 50 overs. World record! xD

I think i was dreadfully slow. I made around 50 defensive shots to balance the stamina but i think i've worked a strategy around it. xD

Attachments

• reatgwafesfji.JPG
    reatgwafesfji.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 42
  • aerftgert.JPG
    aerftgert.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 48

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah, won only 1 World Cup out of 3.

My career stats:

Matches: 28
Runs: 1900
Average: 95
100s: 6
SR: 380.76
HS: 257 (2 double centuries, the other 237)

And my attributes :p

Hitting: 208
Power: 258
Defence: 213
Running: 198

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Once the WC's finished you can't track stats. That's the thing which has bothered me.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I've been playing this game for quite a while now and I must say that I am very impressed. I really like it and even though it is an arcade style it still keeps to the main cricket play. I've only played World Cup mode though, I don't think slog mode would interest me much.

miniBoss

School Cricketer
948 !!! That's Insane !!! I don't think I'd have the concentration to play it that long and I made the game. Congrats anyway your the greatest Smashtastic Batsmen in the world it would seem.

In a future update I'm going to add a leaderboard for most career runs , so I'll keep you all posted.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Nah.. :P It's been a while I've felt humility. Cheers mate! :thumbs

I didn't realize it was only 50 overs i could bat for, i defended too much. Will try to break my record again. :p

It's such a good game though. I feel there's a lot that could be improvised in the game. Ofc you're the better man to take care of it, as you've done so far.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
i defended too much.

I find that you need to defend too much otherwise you get tired. Haven't found the best way to play it but I'm always making scores of between 200 and 350 normally before I play a stupid shot and get out.

But what I do is use my power boost straight away and hit 6 sixes off the first over, then use the 'z' button for the first 3 balls of each over hoping to get a couple of singles and then hit 3 sixes at the back end of the over although sometimes I just hit a four off the last ball of the over. Then I'll normally use my running bonus when the field spreads and then block all bowls off the over and normally probably get 8 off it and then hammer the next over for 5-6 sixes. So by my tactics, I should make around 950-1000. Of course I haven't manage to bat that long. I really hate the close in fielders, I'm down on stamina so half the time, I work the ball straight to the close in fielder and get out.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I find that you need to defend too much otherwise you get tired. Haven't found the best way to play it but I'm always making scores of between 200 and 350 normally before I play a stupid shot and get out.

But what I do is use my power boost straight away and hit 6 sixes off the first over, then use the 'z' button for the first 3 balls of each over hoping to get a couple of singles and then hit 3 sixes at the back end of the over although sometimes I just hit a four off the last ball of the over. Then I'll normally use my running bonus when the field spreads and then block all bowls off the over and normally probably get 8 off it and then hammer the next over for 5-6 sixes. So by my tactics, I should make around 950-1000. Of course I haven't manage to bat that long. I really hate the close in fielders, I'm down on stamina so half the time, I work the ball straight to the close in fielder and get out.

Funny, you can save the power boost for the next over while you can hit six sixers off the first over. I generally tend to score 42, 7 sixers straight off the initial deliveries and use my boost on with stamina. I've managed to get 50 off 9 balls almost all the time.

No, by means of defending i've been awfully cautious. If i'd played the way i should've the score must've been above 948. Just tests your nerves in around that 500-600 mark when you have to slow down intentionally, so was I chasing that 870 someone set previously but i've worked a strategy around it that would keep me in balance of both offense and defense. I've played a game right after i've posted and i scored 263 off 72 balls or something until i hit one lazy shot over third man. So yeah, pretty much the same tactics only that i'm just not tending towards any end to the extreme now.

Will be really glad to see the Left handers in play.

Users who are viewing this thread