AMA So its my turn now - AMA (AliB) | Need more Qs!

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am really finding this line of questioning inappropriate. Its none of your damn business. Refrain from asking people personal questions of this nature. What next: what's your pincode?
'Ask Me Anything?' unless the thread creator doesn't want such questions to be asked.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I am really finding this line of questioning inappropriate. Its none of your damn business. Refrain from asking people personal questions of this nature. What next: what's your pincode?
Mate I won't ask you if you don't find it appropriate

If someone else finds it appropriate then accept it.

We are in 21st century and we shouldn't be censoring this.

And if you read all the questions, some question are even more personal and upfront. And what I asked today it already asked multiple times in AMA over the time.[DOUBLEPOST=1598634735][/DOUBLEPOST]
There are limits. Asking someone what their favourite breakfast is is in a different category to this kind of personal question on a public forum. Asking it in 15 threads is also not done.
Regarding adding it in 15 threads. I already accepted it and won't do it again.

Apart from that, is the person answering is open about it and doesn't have a problem answering, then we should not question it.

D

Dutch

Mate I won't ask you if you don't find it appropriate

If someone else finds it appropriate then accept it.

We are in 21st century and we shouldn't be censoring this.

And if you read all the questions, some question are even more personal and upfront. And what I asked today it already asked multiple times in AMA over the time.[DOUBLEPOST=1598634735][/DOUBLEPOST]
Regarding adding it in 15 threads. I already accepted it and won't do it again.

Apart from that, is the person answering is open about it and doesn't have a problem answering, then we should not question it.
All very interesting except you don't mod this site. Accept staff guidance whatever you may think of it. Or don't but then face any consequences. Over and out. Mate.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
There are limits. Asking someone what their favourite breakfast is is in a different category to this kind of personal question on a public forum. Asking it in 15 threads is also not done.
Absolutely agreed, even though Parth is a good mate, I'll rather let him or anyone worth knowing privately, as absolutely anyone can read on the forum regardless of registering/logging in. No hard feelings on people, all are friends but any response here isn't restricted to their knowledge but is a public forum post which is accessible to everyone and a absolutely anyone.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Describe me.

1. As a cricket enthusiast
2. As a forum member
3. As a person

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
3. As a person
Too kind, still waiting for you, let's have the Pav Bhaji soon. :D

Also, I might just visit Dombivli in a few days, maybe...

I'll pass the other two, too lazy to type - huge paragraphs needed there.

Users who are viewing this thread