Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

So I just thought of testing out the Windows 8.1 trial for 90 days, and I found it quite buggy. Can anyone help one how I can uninstall this crap?
Get the Windows Tech Preview here.

3D Functionality Being disabled due to OPENGL Being disabled. How to fix.........

OMG. I have widnows 7 as my default system, I just downloaded a 90 day trial for windows 8.1, all i want is to uninstall it.

OMG. I have widnows 7 as my default system, I just downloaded a 90 day trial for windows 8.1, all i want is to uninstall it.
Any Operating system once installed cannot be uninstalled. Duo you have a backup of your files?

you have to install win7 again. But before do it you have to backup your drive where you install win 8.1. Only where you install win 8.1 this drive required to backup.

Youtube videos pixelated on full screen, what to do??

Or viewing the video at a higher quality - 480p at bare minimum when on fullscreen.

I just recently updated to Windows 8.1 and I've noticed a few sites not loading up properly. Any ideas?

scarface world is yours not working on my pc.

Hey can anyone help me whenever whenever I try to shutdown my PC it doesn't shut down and I have to shutdown manually via power button on CPU any idea, having windows xp service pack 2

i am trying and sucking to install 3ds max in my windows 7. but .msp setups are not installing. this problem occuring.

Hey can anyone help me whenever whenever I try to shutdown my PC it doesn't shut down and I have to shutdown manually via power button on CPU any idea, having windows xp service pack 2

Please provide more information. Does the computer say any message like not responding or is it taking a very long time with the message "shutting down" or is it freezing on you?

Users who are viewing this thread